Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Someone check Byron’s Instagram stories and see if his ‘working’ story is Mike’s studio :smokes:

I can’t tell at all

"Don’t forget me"

7 minutes ago, cru3lworld said:

actually WAIT it does look exactly like it with the lighting and keyboards!!!! 

yesssss I think is too :lolliney:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

We aren’t going to have out weather veins fixed or our banisters painted blue until July or August :thumb2:

instead of the summer of new music, we’re getting another summer of silence

"Don’t forget me"

there is so much angst and tension in this thread, this is gonna be a long week if no real announcement is made :bebe:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I think the best thing I’ve done today is block all those annoying Lana news Twitter accounts with the constant ???? and ‘a trusted insider has said’ bullshit. Trust me you will feel a lot better without them. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

6 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I think the best thing I’ve done today is block all those annoying Lana news Twitter accounts with the constant ???? and ‘a trusted insider has said’ bullshit. Trust me you will feel a lot better without them. 

it is literally so annoying! i hadn't checked lb in a day or two but i was lurking through twitter and i seriously thought something big had happened because they were all preaching about the abel collab like it was real news, i even saw one that said "according to a trusted insider lana is releasing the lead single off blue banisters this friday" :whoopi: it's so funny how they twist everything for clout 

If she does end up posting about the album today or later this week, I think it will probably be around 2:30 PM PST (so in about 5 hours).

She posted the COTCC cover/tracklist at 2:32 PM and the BB snippet at 2:24 PM. 

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

?? EXCLUSIVE INFO: a VERY reliable insider just confirmed that the new lana del rey album will feature lana del rey ??

everything seems to happen on days when i am busy and i am busy tomorrow therefore everything is happening tomorrow 

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

everything seems to happen on days when i am busy and i am busy tomorrow therefore everything is happening tomorrow 

Please say you’re manifesting this. Everything has gone silent since you stopped manifesting things

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Nikogo said:

Please say you’re manifesting this. Everything has gone silent since you stopped manifesting things

i'm going to bristol (my city) last time i was there love leaked, nfr cover reveal and let me love u like a woman dropped :hooker: i will certainly be manifesting (for u guys) but i lowkey hate it cus i love being up to date on this thread and it will mean there's a shit tonne to read when i get home 

28 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i'm going to bristol (my city) last time i was there love leaked, nfr cover reveal and let me love u like a woman dropped :hooker: i will certainly be manifesting (for u guys) but i lowkey hate it cus i love being up to date on this thread and it will mean there's a shit tonne to read when i get home 

but just because you talked about it nothing is going to happen so you're good

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Looking forward to the day when people no longer expect Lana to change her ways and accept her for who she is. :wub:

To call her lazy makes no sense to me, the amount of work she has put out in the last decade is truly astounding and it doesn't look like she's slowing down any time soon. If messy and inconsistent promo helps her achieve a healthy balance with her work and her life, then that's all that really matters. She's an absolute legend and will be remembered as one of the all time greats, the chaos is part of the ride at this point and I'm here for every moment of it.

7 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Looking forward to the day when people no longer expect Lana to change her ways and accept her for who she is. :wub:

To call her lazy makes no sense to me, the amount of work she has put out in the last decade is truly astounding and it doesn't look like she's slowing down any time soon. If messy and inconsistent promo helps her achieve a healthy balance with her work and her life, then that's all that really matters. She's an absolute legend and will be remembered as one of the all time greats, the chaos is part of the ride at this point and I'm here for every moment of it.

Agreed! She’s in no way a lazy bich. Her way of communicating her projects could be better (especially in the date department), but as much as we hate the teasing - disappearing and small promo, we have to admit that it does work: we are here, hanging on every  single fraction of info we can grasp anywhere, jumping on a new single - album like maniacs.