Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, Mer said:

If you listen to one track from COTCC per day, starting today, by the time you get to "For Free", we'll have LDR8 :oprah3::oprah:

Yesss! That way I don't have to listen to it!!! Your mind :oprah:

44 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I’m really curious about what the album was retitled to. Blue Banisters really felt like a culmination point thematically and the sentiment was so fitting to be the title track - I wonder what changed. Hopefully we’ll find out in 11 days! 

inb4 the album is just titled Stardust :gclap::gclap::gclap:

1 minute ago, mansfield ringer said:

Yesss! That way I don't have to listen to it!!! Your mind :oprah:

Bitchhhhhh :ohmy::omfg2:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, venice witch said:

honestly i have seen thunder coming on this album since lana said about thunderbird on text book, they are sister songs and i can see thunder as a last track on ldr8 

Daddy's thunderbird, 

It comes crashing in. 

My baby's at the wheel, 

But I left with all my friends.

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

10 hours ago, HighbytheSea said:

I......I just want a long ass album with poetry interludes. 17 tracks not including the interludes. And strings. And a harp. I just want that. And Iron Gates. I.....I want fucking everything.

This!! I’ve wanted it for so long!! 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

1 hour ago, uvbabe said:

Hello sisters, what's the tea? What do we know? What are the latest hottest news? :oop2: 

BOZ said he thinks that we should expect a name change (hence the thread being called LDR8), that we might avoid a delay (July 4th release date #TeamDelusional), and that Thunder is on the album (just do it don't wait)

33 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

BOZ said he thinks that we should expect a name change (hence the thread being called LDR8), that we might avoid a delay (July 4th release date #TeamDelusional), and that Thunder is on the album (just do it don't wait)

Omg all good news. Especially the name change. It was going to be the worst name and worst title track. Thank youuu. 

7 minutes ago, uvbabe said:

Omg all good news. Especially the name change. It was going to be the worst name and worst title track. Thank youuu. 

you're welcome! I forgot to mention BOZ also said Lana scrapped a bunch of the songs and replaced them so we are thinking Jack's production is officially gone and it's all Mike Dean and Gabe. BB, TB, & WW are still on the album

5 minutes ago, rhubysyrup said:

mike liked a tweet under this saying to add guitars 

:angie:

Mike likes to tease and confuse us and I can‘t even be mad at him because I‘m so curious what songs he‘s going to produce :trisha:

10 minutes ago, not all who wander r lost said:

I literally sense tracklist and cover reveal soon I feel it in my bussy!

Always trust your bussy :trisha:

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bzkctd28j0xc5nh5fme