Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

13 hours ago, BangerzCyrus said:

Does anyone else prefer the PicsArt cover where it looks like she has skin cancer to the new cover? She's kinda serving Caitlyn Jenner.

21 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Spilled:diva: sorry but who's really that brain dead to prefer those tired selfies over an official shoot.:bye:

Lana if you’re reading this I want another album with songs that have ENTIRELY Los Angeles romanticization ballads, please sing about Nikki Lane and keep driving your career into the ground with every release so that you don’t have any fame left to complain about! 

manifesting single covers visuals with selfies of Lana and her feet with a super 8 filter filmed by Chuck and instead of promoting the album on Instagram she posts happy birthday messages to random white people none of us know!!!!!!!!!

39 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

guitar electric manifesting

another day of manifesting electric guitars:pray2:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

3 minutes ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

another day of manifesting electric guitars:pray2:

the only thing I have to say is

keep manifesting electric guitar :agree:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

52 minutes ago, LanaTheRay said:

keep driving your career into the ground with every release

COCC scored the fourth-largest sales week for a vinyl album in the US. In the UK it was the fastest-selling vinyl of the century for a female act. What a flop! I blame the piano ballads! And I blame Nikki and Jack! :flop:

1 hour ago, LanaTheRay said:

Lana if you’re reading this I want another album with songs that have ENTIRELY Los Angeles romanticization ballads, please sing about Nikki Lane and keep driving your career into the ground with every release so that you don’t have any fame left to complain about! 

manifesting single covers visuals with selfies of Lana and her feet with a super 8 filter filmed by Chuck and instead of promoting the album on Instagram she posts happy birthday messages to random white people none of us know!!!!!!!!!

Reverse psychology, i get it :ma:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

2 minutes ago, cru3lworld said:

what the hell is happening here :horror:

Pointless bashing Constructive criticism. Lana is a piano ballads releasing loser, we finally realized it. That‘s why NFR only got two grammy nominations and 2021 is her biggest streaming year ever. Her career is over!  :flop:

If you think about it, 'White Dress' is, probably, her most experimental song ever (among officially released ones). And it's very risky to start a whole album like that because these vocals are a big turn-off for many people (let's not forget how teens dragged WD on TikTok). She still has that fire, she's exploring new things and not afraid to do so, and I'm very positive about an upcoming album. Sorry, but "My body is a map of LA" is already ICONIC. :flutter:

42 minutes ago, COCC said:

COCC scored the fourth-largest sales week for a vinyl album in the US. In the UK it was the fastest-selling vinyl of the century for a female act. What a flop! I blame the piano ballads! And I blame Nikki and Jack! :flop:

Cocc was her lowest first week debut sales EVER like what’s your point LMAO

1 minute ago, LanaTheRay said:

My point is agreeing with you! No. 2 on the U.S. charts is so bad omg :flop:

2 minutes ago, LanaTheRay said:

And NFR! is her most successful album since Ultraviolence. The point is pretty much here. The problem with COCC is that it wasn't promoted at all and her team relied only on physical sales.

13 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

If you think about it, 'White Dress' is, probably, her most experimental song ever (among officially released ones). And it's very risky to start a whole album like that because these vocals are a big turn-off for many people (let's not forget how teens dragged WD on TikTok). She still has that fire, she's exploring new things and not afraid to do so, and I'm very positive about an upcoming album. Sorry, but "My body is a map of LA" is already ICONIC. :flutter:

i've been saying that!! white dress is a hell of a highlight in her carrer

17 minutes ago, LanaTheRay said:

despite it being her lowest, it was still a GREAT number, what was it, like 74k? there are main pop girls who can’t sell that first week.

74k records in the us alone is incredible for an album with almost no hype/promotion - especially when her only major headlines leading up to the album were about qftc and her mesh mask.

just because you don’t like where she’s taking her career doesn’t mean she’s driving it into the ground

39 minutes ago, COCC said:

Бессмысленная трепка.  Конструктивная критика. Лана - фортепианные баллады, избавляющие от неудачников, мы наконец это осознали. Вот почему NFR получила только две номинации на Грэмми, а 2021 год станет для нее крупнейшим годом стриминга за всю историю. Ее карьера окончена!  : flop:

So ... Yes, chemtrails debuted at # 2 on the Billboard 200, but sales were only 75,000. In case you didn't know, this is its lowest. You are also correct that this is Lana's most successful year in terms of streaming, but this is largely due to her cult previous albums, and Chemtrails only showed 200 million streams in 4 months, which is a hell of a lot. I'm not saying Chemtrails is a bad album, but many listeners are already tired of the endless stream of piano ballads and indie folk. Thank you for your attention!