From us the gays and girls... 

Elle handled us a WP, said "why the hell are y'all still here?"

LanaBoards...

There were threads that were dry

Sitting on the desktop

They asked me "why you check them"

I said "I truly don't remember"

Question for the culture:

Now that I've come to use 90% of my free time scrolling through this god forbidden website with no news and endless gif spamming and survivor games and bitches myself included bitching about Jack and Nikki and piano or even bitching itself why is it that for one time I take some time off to enjoy the pleasures of male physique, there are dozens of pages of life and hype caused by possibilities and maybe a great new album title?????

I'm fed up with nothing new ever happening when I'm around. With all the speculation and insider tea girlies were blessed with in the past 24 hours, I just want to be clear - I'm not not happy about the possible concept of Arcadia the studio album - but there has to be a day when I'm online when shit goes down. 

Thanks for reading 

Happy quarantining

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

5 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

:oprah2:

I wish we had a Nikki Lane solo version :creep:

4 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I don’t think that LFL being named originally BAR was nothing more than speculation and it never was confirmed. Something about BAR being leaked under the name track 2 or something and we all jumped on the «usual placement of her title track », if I’m right. Norman being called TNBAR happened with critics, when they said that Jack and her really did produce the next best American record,  rather than having been considered seriously as an album name (it would have been so weird, to name the album after one of the few Rick songs when Jack is the main producer).

anyways, Blue Banisters grew on me as an album title and it is a worthy successor to Chemtrails : both sound very poetry / singer songwriter to me. Arcadia would have been slightly better, but I really don’t think she is in that headspace right now?!?

6 hours ago, The Siren said:

No. The song BAR was originally titled Architecture during the L4L sessions but left it and Yosemite off L4L. Architecture leaked before we got an announcement for the next album (shortly after L4L actually) then titled Best American Record, later changed to NFR. She then reworked and rewrote Architecture as The Next Best American Record for NFR. (I prefer Architecture over TNBAR)

Tbh id like to see BB the opener ?

Thank you guys :kiss:

I think that Blue Banisters is slowly becoming my favorite out of the 3 singles she released, the lyrics the melodies, the haunting atmosphere it creates errthang. It's just so beautiful.

But Text Book is still and will always be that Bih.

Wait, but what are the chances she does another triple release? Arcadia, Thunder and Cherry Blossom.. 

Probably a wishful thinking, but seeing some radio stations posting about her recently, makes me think she's planning something.

And Thunder is, to me, the most radio friendly out of all the songs we know that are on the album... 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I leave this thread for an hour and I come back to WW slander :trisha: Anyways....

HOT FIRE           giphy.gif

HOT WEATHER giphy.gif

HOT COFFEE     giphy.gif 

IM BETTER        giphy.gif

imageproxy.jpg

1 hour ago, Contemplating God said:

Title tracks, I make the rules:

Honeymoon

Chemtrails Over the Country Club

Blue Banisters

Born to Die

Ultraviolence

Lust for Life

Norman Fucking Rockwell

Anyways, Wildflower Wildfire will be the worst song on the album - hopefully!

i actually think it will be the best song on the album true.gif

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

BB is too iconic to not be the title track. Chickens running barefeet (on linoleum), Chuck manically making cakes for the June birthdays spree, Jenny chain smoking while Nikki Lane drowns in the pool, Lana lying to Jenny about where she got the flowers from... a modern classic I must say.

giphy.gif