Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Emma Roberts looking into this thread 

giphy.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

4 hours ago, COCC said:

We need news... or a user posting a controversial opinion so that we have something to applaud or drag :oprah3:

Okay.. I'll go first. 

When Lana posted Arcadia a.k.a. Map Of LA snippet in IG I realized that it will probably be another lazy ass era a

with a idgaf attitude once again. Thunder and Cherry Blossom restored my hope but that instagram post destroyed it. Also, If the first music video is going to be like she posted, sis, leave it to the people who made music videos from movie clips on YouTube. This is sad. It's the equivalent of showing up on someone's wedding wearing a baggy t-shirt and jeans.

Is this enough?

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

11 hours ago, Lentilus said:

She better add Boom Like That.:diva:

piano version :dua:

later later relseasing a remix version ft Nikki

Btw I miss Mayhem. The magnum opus gif era on LB :trisha:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

24 minutes ago, shady said:

leave it to the people who made music videos from movie clips on YouTube. 

Elizabeth Woolridge Grant (born June 21, 1949), known professionally as Sparkle Jump Rope Queen, is an American singer-songwriter. Her music is noted for its stylized, low quality and exploration of themes of sadness, tragic romance, trailer parks, old rich men and Elvis thirst, containing many references to pop culture, particularly 50s and 60s Americana. Sparkle Jump Rope Queen became worldwide famous with the hit singles "Boom Like That", "Unidentified Flying Bill" (featuring the country legend Nikki Lane) , "Coconut & Key Lime Pie" and "Roll With Me", from her debut album "American Sweetheart". She is also known for her groundbreaking music videos, unlike anything in the music industry right now. The usually 4 minute long music videos are made from vintage movie clips and low quality snippets of the artist dancing in her trailer with seashell bikini, garden panties and the American flag.