Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

32 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:
Spoiler

Elizabeth Woolridge Grant (born June 21, 1949), known professionally as Sparkle Jump Rope Queen, is an American singer-songwriter. Her music is noted for its stylized, low quality and exploration of themes of sadness, tragic romance, trailer parks, old rich men and Elvis thirst, containing many references to pop culture, particularly 50s and 60s Americana. Sparkle Jump Rope Queen became worldwide famous with the hit singles "Boom Like That", "Unidentified Flying Bill" (featuring the country legend Nikki Lane) , "Coconut & Key Lime Pie" and "Roll With Me", from her debut album "American Sweetheart". She is also known for her groundbreaking music videos, unlike anything in the music industry right now. The usually 4 minute long music videos are made from vintage movie clips and low quality snippets of the artist dancing in her trailer with seashell bikini, garden panties and the American flag.

Girl, just because she made amazing videos in the past doesn't mean she will now. The description of the videos are obviously describing her BTD era, to be more specific Video Games, Summertime Sadness, Ride and National Anthem and they're iconic. The music video for Arcadia is literally just her standing behind the window and then twirling in the kitchen. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

5 minutes ago, shady said:

The music video for Arcadia is literally just her standing behind the window and then twirling in the kitchen. 

Wait till she turns

Into a wildfire

To end homophobia

With only her smile

And seashell bikini

Baby she'll explode the hotel

With Afrodite energy

With laser from her boobs

And take off

To the legendary

Arcaaaaaaaadiaaaa

To the legendary

AAAAAAARRRCAAADIA

13 minutes ago, shady said:

Girl, just because she made amazing videos in the past doesn't mean she will now. The description of the videos are obviously describing her BTD era, to be more specific Video Games, Summertime Sadness, Ride and National Anthem and they're iconic. The music video for Arcadia is literally just her standing behind the window and then twirling in the kitchen. 

i'm pretty sure their reply was mostly a joke

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i'm pretty sure their reply was mostly a joke

Chicken running barefeet while my heart goes boom like that boom like that boom like that boom like that boom like that boom like that boom like that

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9529079610dbdca64643

2 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

Chicken running barefeet while my heart goes boom like that boom like that boom like that boom like that boom like that boom like that boom like that

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9529079610dbdca64643

make a tracklist and show 'em how it's done! giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9529079610dbdca64643

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

21 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

mai cherz

the ciara mall dress

mai ri

evry hai & baiuai

dat u trace uif ur chickenfeet

laik a toy otta

ham ya hand ovame

laik a lend rova

:troll:

me trying to comprehend this Confused GIFs | Tenor

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Me watching y'all abusing this gif on the thread:bootlegjon-emma.gif

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Guys, Lana's just playing the quiet game...she's really good at it! giphy.gif

imageproxy.jpg