Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, Corona said:

I don't understand, what's wrong with Trail of Tears?

The term is used to describe the displacement and subsequent death of thousands of Native Americans in the US.

As for the supposed tracklist and dates, I am not a believer. We shall see though!

Honestly I hope the tracklist is longer than that, because we've basically already heard like half the album :oprah2:

Give me 16 songs queen à la Lust for Life :angie:

1 hour ago, Crys10 said:

Did anyone see the post on that forbidden site?

it says preorder on 6th Sept

Album out on 22nd Oct

Arcadia on 27th Aug

Tracklist:

Blue Banisters

Talk of the ages (Oct 1)

Arcadia

Text book

Pushing up daisies

Cherry blossom

Dealer

With Love

Thunder

Trail of tears

Homecoming

Wildflower wildfire

Songbird

Link is on Twitter and I can’t add the image here so ??‍♂️

Pushing Up Daisies? Lily Allen cover confirmed

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

52 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

if trail of tears is real, that will literally end her career. its definitely fake. 

There have been several songs with the same title in the past. Lana has also donated millions to a Native American organisation. I think she will be mindful if she chose a song with that title. 

I find it weird that she would release a single and then wait almost 2 weeks for the preorder (unless she announces the album at the same time).

If the lead with big MV (if we get one) is Talk of the ages it's too early before the album so it doesn't look like a smart schedule so Idk...

It's still a random text file on d*ree so it's probably fake tho

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Crys10 said:

There have been several songs with the same title in the past. Lana has also donated millions to a Native American organisation. I think she will be mindful if she chose a song with that title. 

Mindful or not I don't think it would go over well. Especially with the whole cancel culture mess! She was previously accused of Native American cultural appropriation and then started talking about making reparations. Then we have all of her recent cancellations/issues. It would definitely be taken the wrong way and presented in a negative light, almost opportunistic. Do I think she would care, no lol. But I def think she would be dragged for it.

Just now, DLT said:

Mindful or not I don't think it would go over well. Especially with the whole cancel culture mess! She was previously accused of Native American cultural appropriation and then started talking about making reparations. Then we have all of her recent cancellations/issues. It would definitely be taken the wrong way and presented in a negative light, almost opportunistic. Do I think she would care, no lol. But I def think she would be dragged for it.

Is it a proper Lana era if she doesn't get cancelled and dragged tho? We had no real controversies lately so we are due to having one :thumb2::icant:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Is it a proper Lana era if she doesn't get cancelled and dragged tho? We had no real controversies lately so we are due to having one :thumb2::icant:

Too true lol, it has been a little quiet! Don't get me wrong it wouldn't bother me none. But I just know the crazed masses of the internet will have something to say and in turn I wouldn't be surprised if sites/publications used it for clickbait. But bring on the controversy! Let's spice up this drought a bit.