Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, StillOnMyMind said:

I’ve never liked Fine China so I’m happy with her decision. And this is the reason why I don’t care about BOZ taste.

You seem to be the only one :eek3:

If this album ends up being the unreleased compilation with new songs for the singles :facepalm:

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

So the album is 12-14 songs and we have

BB

TB

WW

CB

Thunder

Arcadia

+ between 2-4 more leaked songs 

there’s gonna be like 3 new songs on this. Wtf. 

And none of them are Fine China :icant:

11 minutes ago, FallingCherry said:

Wait… So we’ll get 6 songs on the album (or 5 excluding Dealer) that were leaked in the past?? Why though… We’ll know so much of the album when it’s released :ohno:

Why doesn’t she simply release the unreleased collection she talked about in 2017? I’m not against Lana putting previously unreleased and leaked tracks on her albums, I absolutely loved the inclusion of TNBAR on NFR, but 5 or 6 songs is a bit too much… I wouldn’t mind if they were tracks we’ve never heard before, but I just don’t see the point in putting 5 or 6 leaked songs on a new album instead of just keeping them on the side for the unreleased collection she’s been wanting to release for years. Unless BOZ chose his words poorly and didn’t mean leaked songs but simply unreleased ones that we’ve never heard

I understand not wanting songs we have already heard, but it’s not her fault they leaked and people have listened to them. Maybe her intention was always to leave them aside for a future album who knows. 

I really didn’t need to know that the Fine China was on the og album…..

I REALLY didn’t need to know that

i…..:runs:

if color blue isn’t on this album now that Elle has mentioned it I will be asking for compensation for this trauma

WHAT CRUEL WORLD IS THIS 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

1 minute ago, Rainbows said:

I understand not wanting songs we have already heard, but it’s not her fault they leaked and people have listened to them. Maybe her intention was always to leave them aside for a future album who knows. 

This. I mean, think about Born To Die, that's her most commercially successful album and it's made up of mostly songs that she'd recorded years earlier and had piled up in her repertoire 

what’s the point of waiting for an album we’ve practically heard already ? to not even end up with good songs we’ve heard already. it’s just utterly pointless to release it at all at this point she can keep it 

6 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

So the album is 12-14 songs and we have

BB

TB

WW

CB

Thunder

Arcadia

+ between 2-4 more leaked songs 

there’s gonna be like 3 new songs on this. Wtf. 

we can't really blame her, we weren't supposed to hear any unreleased songs

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Im actually super satisfied with the idea of her putting as many known unreleased songs as she can. We all know many of them are deserving the spot of being released just as much as her official songs and they for sure deserve to be on some cohesive body of work, not just some random mixtape of unreleased songs like was planned in 2017

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

what’s the point of waiting for an album we’ve practically heard already ? to not even end up with good songs we’ve heard already. it’s just utterly pointless to release it at all at this point she can keep it 

Nobody is forcing you to stay here and wait :gasp:

giphy.gif

wait.... okay so the way BOZ worded the info regarding "outtakes" being on the album, i assumed they were mostly unheard outtakes that hadn't been leaked.... but this last post made me not so sure?? now i feel like there's a higher chance there'll be 6 previously leaked songs on the record :ohno:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

I don't see how any of us can be mad when Lana's giving us two albums in one year, and our understanding that whatever she serves us is 100% what she wanted and chose for that album. 

I've never burned myself out on leaks, so whatever we get will sound pretty fresh to me, anyway.  :diva:

7 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

if color blue isn’t on this album now that Elle has mentioned it I will be asking for compensation for this trauma

WHAT CRUEL WORLD IS THIS 

oh no, don't hold me accountable for this! :hide:

I would actually love for Colour Blue to be released, for the sole reason of finding out what the true title is. Truly one of the biggest LDR unsolved mysteries x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS