Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

7 minutes ago, Bones Are Blue said:

Have we thought about the Barrie song he's referring to just being Cherry Blossom? Barrie was in the studio with Lana and Fabrizio Argiolas back when that and Color Blue/Wild on You were recorded in 2013

image0.jpg

I doubt that. Because in that case he would KNOW it's a demo/outtake from another era. As of now, he just said that there was a song with a Barrie credit so he SUPPOSES that this is an old track.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

5 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

omg target cover leaked ?NEvMjEW.jpg

you joke but I wouldn’t be mad, she’s gorgeous 

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

24 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Boz said it was an unheard song so maybe there's a third song from that session we don't know about. Or maybe it's really a UV outtake :brows:

Ohh alright, I missed out on him saying it's unheard. I just saw he said there's a UV song 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

19 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

omg target cover leaked ?NEvMjEW.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I love her natural look but this photo reminded me of her UV days and I wanted to see how it looked so I played around a little bit with photoshop. :lanasrs2:
I love when she wears eyeliner so I gave it a shot:

NM7D4H5.jpg

Okay time for shuffle ritual game, here's my 5 shuffle unreleased songs:

- On Our Way

- I Must Be Stupid For Being So Happy

- The Good Life

- Boarding School

- SuperMovie

It's a sign bitches, Born To Die americana persona is back. Right when the 10 years anniversary of Btd is almost in the corner ofc. 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

it's important to note that the first mention of unreleased tracks from Lana was back in that one livestream last year about #that Christmas album where she was thinking about adding some on that when a fan commented on the live - and at the time Blue Banisters was already recorded so... 

2 minutes ago, be sweet said:

it's important to note that the first mention of unreleased tracks from Lana was back in that one livestream last year about #that Christmas album where she was thinking about adding some on that when a fan commented on the live - and at the time Blue Banisters was already recorded so... 

what is this implying

5 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

Okay time for shuffle ritual game, here's my 5 shuffle unreleased songs:

- On Our Way

- I Must Be Stupid For Being So Happy

- The Good Life

- Boarding School

- SuperMovie

It's a sign bitches, Born To Die americana persona is back. Right when the 10 years anniversary of Btd is almost in the corner ofc. 

Playground (no rap)

Disco!!! :legend:

Dum Dum

Last Girl on Earth

Jealous Girl

mUENGN9.png

3 minutes ago, honey dew said:

what is this implying

that revisiting unreleased tracks was always the plan - or reusing her outtakes to get her so called revenge to gain control back over her narrative - her artpop could mean anything really :wub:

Wild One, Color Blue, and ITTJ are the main girlies here. 

They would be perfect for the album. I’m partial to Wild One and ITTJ, in that order, but Color Blue would work too. 

As others have said if there is already a Target Edition cover then we have to be very very close!

I think we fucking made it guys. Release/confirmation from Lana is imminent. I wondered if this day would ever come lol. 

Super excited for this album though. Ready to see track list for one. I’m really curious how the narrative will go and if it truly will tell a story throughout all the tracks. Very intriguing. 

1 minute ago, be sweet said:

that revisiting unreleased tracks was always the plan - or reusing her outtakes to get her so called revenge to gain control back over her narrative - her artpop could mean anything really :wub:

Good point I feel like announcing the album a day after chemtrails came out means she really had something to say and quickly and maybe the unreleased tracks were needed to either expand on whatever story shes about to tell w this.....or she just needed more songs to fill out the tracklist so she could get it out by July 1 which obviously didnt end up happening because she's emotionally abusive

i think with mentions of fine china being on the og tracklist, a possible UV era song on the album with barrie credited, and thunder/cherry blossom being confirmed on the album, we can kinda see the mood that shes creating. i think this is going to be a beautiful album. 

1 hour ago, Thunder Corpse said:

BoZ never confirmed it's an UV outtake, he just said that there is a track that credits Barrie, so he assumes it's from that time

So wee have to keep manifesting electric guitars :sluttybunny:

1 minute ago, honey dew said:

Good point I feel like announcing the album a day after chemtrails came out means she really had something to say and quickly and maybe the unreleased tracks were needed to either expand on whatever story shes about to tell w this.....or she just needed more songs to fill out the tracklist so she could get it out by July 1 which obviously didnt end up happening because she's emotionally abusive

???

8 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

here's a fun game, press shuffle on your lana playlist and the first five unreleased songs you get will be the songs she's reworking for this album (this is very similar to another thread in the games section lol)

1. caught you boy

2. afraid

3. come when you call me america

4. i was in a bad way 

5. bad boy

well... this is interesting :hide: 

1. Trash Magic

2. Children of the Bad Revolution

3. Jesus Is My Boyfriend

4. Baby Blue Love

5. Playing Dangerous

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬