Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

Sep 3 Release. Or sep 10.

Right after the grammys. 

It's a fuck u to those shitheads

I think this year the deadline is September 30th instead of August but I think the album is coming later than that anyway... Also I don't know if they could release it in September but submit it to next year's (so only Chemtrails is eligible for the 2022 Grammy's)

giphy.gif

12 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

It’s also because many of us are bored with ballads and it seems to be an album full of them is on the way.  Imagine if she shared a snippet of something that sounded like Serene Queen …hype would jump through the roof. Fans were excited when Lana stated she ‘wanted revenge’ that conjured up images of fast paced songs, with fire and shouty angry music  (dealer).  Now it’s just all gone limp, whilst her ballads are beautiful it’s become stale and I’m sad to say predictable.  

This is absolutely true. As I said last week, I stand by her decision to write and release whatever she wants to release, but that, of course, doesn't mean fans and stans are necessarily going to like or embrace it en masse. 'Serene Queen' is an excellent choice for "what if the album sounded like this?"

I'd like to hear more uptempo or semi-uptempo dramatic songs along the lines of 'Summetime Sadness,' 'Cola,' 'Ride,' '13 Beaches,' 'Angels Forever,' 'Hollywood,' and 'The Greatest.'

I liked the three singles well enough--especially TB and WFWF--and the new song sounds good. But especially after COCC, I'm in the mood for something livelier, with more contrast and edge. 

1 hour ago, Rico25 said:

soonish :bebe:

Later later :lange:

If I told my lecturer I’d hand in my assignment Later Later….I’d get an F ?

The sort of shit Lana pulls doesn’t work in the real world it seems… only with us deluded fans who put up with it. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I have always been more excited about Yosemite (when it was unreleased) than I am for Dealer (still not sure about the whole screaming part, but a Zach song makes me less worried), but I wish it ends up on BB if only to switch the pace a little. 

31 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

If I told my lecturer I’d hand in my assignment Later Later….I’d get an F ?

The sort of shit Lana pulls doesn’t work in the real world it seems… only with us deluded fans who put up with it. 

… because an album isn’t something that is owed to anyone :crai: girlie can release whenever she feels like it, guess she just wanted to let us know that is *is* coming.. eventually …

34 minutes ago, brandon said:

… because an album isn’t something that is owed to anyone :crai: girlie can release whenever she feels like it, guess she just wanted to let us know that is *is* coming.. eventually …

Lol…but It is owned by us when we buy it….I mean we could get bored and then not bother emptying our pockets ? If she wants to be vague that’s great but we can be vague about paying for her music. 

57 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I have always been more excited about Yosemite (when it was unreleased) than I am for Dealer (still not sure about the whole screaming part, but a Zach song makes me less worried), but I wish it ends up on BB if only to switch the pace a little. 

I agree, Dealer hasn’t really excited me that much…I bet it’s nothing special maybe something similar to dance until we die with her screaming on the bridge for 15 seconds.  

10 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I agree, Dealer hasn’t really excited me that much…I bet it’s nothing special maybe something similar to dance until we die with her screaming on the bridge for 15 seconds.  

The title is good and makes me curious. It’s nice she wants to do new things with her voice… but screaming will either be super iconic or horribly wrong, the way I see it. 

This thread has hit rock bottom, i-

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, COCC said:

New snippet this friday :gurl:

let's think big, bestie. Tracklist + single release date + new album title + cover confirmation + pre-order. the disappointment will be that big too

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

27 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

let's think big, bestie. Tracklist + single release date + new album title + cover confirmation + pre-order. the disappointment will be that big too

An ig photo of her fishing with Nikki :angie:

Hunter S. Thompson shooting his typewriter, aka something Lana definitely needs to recreate in a music video or album shoot like HBTB 2.0

28mqai9hs2jy.jpg
sorry if pic is too big I’m on mobile idk how it looks 

UbsOye5.png

The account Leaking news on Twitter made two posts about Lana. According to them, the tracklist should be posted soon, with the single in August.  Of course, this could only be speculation (it’s been my guess since the July post), but this account is more reliable than Dior for example, and they come back when plans did change (which happens a lot with many artists, especially with the shitload of releases coming until the end of the year).