Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

6 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

interesting.... did he say anything about whether or not she kept wild one or living legend??

she kept none of them except CB and thunder 

2 minutes ago, Style said:

imagine some rock infused tracks on this record produced by zach, such as dealer, your girl, thunder, disco, living legend, angels forever with a brand new electric guitar riff :smokes2:

manifesting track list tonight :smokes2:

YES:angie::angie::angie:

WTF I Can Fly, Living Legend and Wild One? :excited: Wasn't expecting those

I was convinced Yes to Heaven would be one of six outtakes, since it was considered for Ultraviolence/Honeymoon/Chemtrails already.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

she kept none of them except CB and thunder 

wait when did he say that? i thought he only talked about how fine china and i can fly not making it 

4 minutes ago, Style said:

imagine some rock infused tracks on this record produced by zach, such as dealer, your girl, thunder, disco, living legend, angels forever with a brand new electric guitar riff :smokes2:

manifesting track list tonight :smokes2:

Omg rock infused tracks produced by Zach would be a dream come true:hype:

MANIFESTING :pray2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, Alison by Slowdive said:

angels forever reworked into a screamer :excited:

an electric guitar after i just ride ride ride no i actually have chills. can someone make an edit of this or can we petition lana to do it for a one off single pls :excited:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

6 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

wait when did he say that? i thought he only talked about how fine china and i can fly not making it 

because he said those 6 songs were on the original tracklist aka the one she scrapped months ago. and living legend, i can fly etc weren’t necessarily on the og tracklist they were just considered to be at some point.