Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

SO U ARE TELLING ME THAT DADDY ZACH FUCKING DAWES  WHO MADE LANAS BEST SONGS LIKE THUNDER AND CALIFORNIA IS ONE OF MAIN PRODUCERS FOR BLUE BANISTERS? holy fucking shit:cryney: i’m gonna dieeee i’m even more hyped than i was while listening to tulsa jesus freak snippet over and over again year ago :air2: gays and girlies we are finally winning 

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

I don't want to be that person but can someone update me on the info we got in the last 10 hours? I don't have the strength to go through 87949389 pages :defeated:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Sorry to be a party pooper but I don’t want songs we already have, one or two fine but 5-6 no way. Only exception is the album has 14- 15 songs. Thunder, cherry blossom Living Legend we already have those and don’t need to really be on an album. So my excitement for this album is very low. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 hour ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

Nvantj3.png

rip wild one

This makes like zero sense for a new record. Like, its not an unreleased collection (which she could come with as well if she wanted), it's just absurd to put not 1 or 2, but 6 (regardless which ones they are) on an album thats supossed to be a brand new one. I mean, there's tons of beautiful fanmade bootlegs on Youtube to listen to if anybody wants to enjoy unreleased songs in the context of an "album". Of course, there's also the option to officially release them as a specific collection.

And the fact that we've already heard three of the new songs, not to talk about the chaos surrounding the multiple fake release dates, the album name changes, the terrible former artworks... I love Lana and her music deeply, but she just couldnt have managed this project worse.

3 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

DEALER IS CONFIRMED SINCE ZACH .is the main producer.

What have they COOKED up for us?

Also..?? the Dean person posted that story?? When these people arent involved in half of the tracklist?

I think they reworked the old songs 

2 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

I don't want to be that person but can someone update me on the info we got in the last 10 hours? I don't have the strength to go through 87949389 pages :defeated:

I Can Fly, Living Legend, Fine China and Wild One were in the first itineration of BB.

We know ICF was scrapped and Thunder and Cherry Blossom are still in the tracklist.

Boz also replied about ITTJ being on the album saying he won't spoil more so maybe....

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Sorry to be a party pooper but I don’t want songs we already have, one or two fine but 5-6 no way. Only exception is the album has 14- 15 songs.

BOZ did say that the album has over 11 tracks, so it shouldn't be far off from 14 tracks i bet!! i definitely don't think it'll be over 15. 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

from what BoZ spilled, i definitely think the tracklist has wild one, ITTJ, thunder, and cherry blossom. and then the other one or two songs are just re-worked demos. i'm really hoping for a "valley of the dolls" full song. i think it could really fit.

Wendy Williams GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose