Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

It’s not her fault you know the album’s name once was Arcadia. It’s not her fault you know her unreleased tracks by heart when she had nothing to do with releasing them in the first place. It’s not her fault you have access to what tracks she might have scrapped/included. Remove all of that and all you get is a mishandling of the album release date and the change from Rock Candy Sweet on one hand BUT three released singles + an amazing album artwork + the title Blue Banisters set in stone from her behalf. The rest is something you shouldn’t have known in the first place. To use that info to criticize her is kinda disheartening and disrespectful as well.

:trisha: thank you for writing this all up, this is so concise and true. everyone, take heed

mUENGN9.png

10 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

I’ll give you the multiple release dates and the album title change but the rest is a reach.

Everything you know about this record is because you have access to insider infos, you browse LB/ATRL regularly (I suppose) and you benefit from something Lana has never wanted which is a major breach into her music collection that she never authorized/had control over.

It’s not her fault you know the album’s name once was Arcadia. It’s not her fault you know her unreleased tracks by heart when she had nothing to do with releasing them in the first place. It’s not her fault you have access to what tracks she might have scrapped/included. Remove all of that and all you get is a mishandling of the album release date and the change from Rock Candy Sweet on one hand BUT three released singles + an amazing album artwork + the title Blue Banisters set in stone from her behalf. The rest is something you shouldn’t have known in the first place. To use that info to criticize her is kinda disheartening and disrespectful as well.

I hope to see you raving the album to high heavens in a couple months or at least provide an opinion that isn’t biased by something she’s not even controlling.

Best post I have seen in this forum. 

The fact that her selfies line up in the corners of her insta feed. Her deleting the most recent one and replacing it with three iconic Seles. The last one showing us her in the studio with iconic producers…..

she’s definitely coming….soon

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

if ITTJ is on the tracklist, i definitely don't want any lyrical changes. :oprah3: i don't mind changes to the other unreleased songs, but this one needs to be released untouched (unless it's changed for production work) 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

30 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I think they reworked the old songs 

I Can Fly, Living Legend, Fine China and Wild One were in the first itineration of BB.

We know ICF was scrapped and Thunder and Cherry Blossom are still in the tracklist.

Boz also replied about ITTJ being on the album saying he won't spoil more so maybe....

Thank you for updating me :trisha:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I believe Angels Forever has a high chance of being on the album, it would also fit the vibe of the record with a few improvements

All this info we got makes me so excited for the album, especially the tracklist, i wonder how Lana fit all those unreleased and new songs cohesively :excited:

Also if she puts ITTJ on the album IT WILL FUCK ME UP IT'S ONE OF MY FAV LANA SONGS OF ALL TIME :cumming2:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

26 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

I’ll give you the multiple release dates and the album title change but the rest is a reach.

Everything you know about this record is because you have access to insider infos, you browse LB/ATRL regularly (I suppose) and you benefit from something Lana has never wanted which is a major breach into her music collection that she never authorized/had control over.

I hope to see you raving the album to high heavens in a couple months or at least provide an opinion that isn’t biased by something she’s not even controlling.

perfectly worded :kiss3: tysm for writing this

30 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

oh my god thank you ?

go off bestie!!!!!

faSE.gif

31 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

PERIODTT:quote:

42 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

boom. and there it is:dmd:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

1 hour ago, plastiscguy said:

half of it lol

WW

BB

TB

CB

Thunder

Arcadia

except for Arcadia (which we've known about for a long time, and whose title we've known for 2 weeks) we've known them for months though

I'm grateful for the new information but it's not like it brought us any new element of the tracklist

59 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I think they reworked the old songs 

I Can Fly, Living Legend, Fine China and Wild One were in the first itineration of BB.

We know ICF was scrapped and Thunder and Cherry Blossom are still in the tracklist.

Boz also replied about ITTJ being on the album saying he won't spoil more so maybe....

Wait. I Can Fly wouldn't make sense tho, it's already been released and used for a soundtrack. Why would she re-release and already released song to be featured on an album?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

49 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Yeah some of that I agree with, but if I were an artist I’d definitely not release a new album with songs people have already heard regardless of how they’ve heard them. It would be better to do an unreleased album as she suggested years ago.  So it’s not her fault no, but it’s still a poor idea and misjudgment on her part. The name changes are still a shambles in my eyes, like I’ve said before she shouldn’t have mentioned them but it is what it is..this is how Lana operates random, chaotic and indecisive.

Personally I’d not turn this on to fans being disrespectful,  If I didn’t know anything about the album from insiders I’d still criticise the leaked songs being on the album so it’s all irrelevant really.  I know it’s disheartening when artists you love get criticised and some of it may seem unfair but it would also be boring if everyone said they love everything and praised her endlessly.  With any musician it’s just the norm that info get’s leaked and people have opinions about it. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

BLUE BANISTERS, release date redacted

1. Arcadia

2. Blue Banisters

3. Violet

4. Text Book

5. Nevada

6. Disco

7. Lightning Bugs, My Jewellery

8. Thunder

9. Dealer

10. I Talk To Jesus

11. Nectar Of The Gods

12. Magician’s Girl

13. Wildflower Wildfire

14. Cherry Blossom

Bonus track:

15. Final Will & Testament of a Tenement Girl

mUENGN9.png

manifesting a tracklist today giphy.gif?cid=790b76112425153887a5407cad

Edited by honeymo0n
just noticed i'm also the wearing the same flannel shirt/jacket Lana is wearing in the post with the producers, that's definitely a sign

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

i feel like lana always posts the tracklist at the most unexpected and random times. it's really hard to understand her pattern. i just know she's gonna post it when i'm at work or in class. :oprah2:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose