Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

SHE POSTED ED + BEN omg

(happy birthday Ed by the way)

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Her posting about Ed right after him and Ben basically confirmed the double album  :sass:

imageproxy.jpg

Hasn’t the insider from Popjustice said Arcadia + album pre order on Wednesday? I don’t see the mystery anywhere. The double album thing is a complete reach.

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Do we remember that insider that said that BB would be « Paradise’s sister » and that the tracklist was quite long? 

BOZ said it was a little more than 11 tracks when asked, so I don’t think it’s the case.

1 minute ago, StillOnMyMind said:

Hasn’t the insider from Popjustice said Arcadia + album pre order on Wednesday? I don’t see the mystery anywhere. The double album thing is a complete reach.

BOZ said it was a little more than 11 tracks when asked, so I don’t think it’s the case.

Thanks! 
watch her tease another album with no details… Or a « soon » caption ??

2 hours ago, Clampigirl said:

Hey guys, just as a reminder, please chill with the GIFs if you can. I know you're having fun, but maybe you can have fun with only 1-2 of them per post too? GIFs (especially large ones) can make it difficult to read the thread and make it slower for some users to load each page. Thank you! <3

and I dunno 'bout the rest of you, but the ex-cocksucker member gif kinda disgusts me tbh

The cock destroyer gif :lmao:

2 hours ago, gsnlp said:

GUYS, WHEN YOU SHAZAM SOME UNRELEASED SONGS LIKE QUEEN OF THE GAS STATION, FOR K PT.2, CHERRY BLOSSOM, FLIPSIDE (etc…) APPEARS “B0030hgjkuliz” AS THE ARTIST AND NOT LANA DEL REY

I SEARCHED THAT “CODE” AND IT LEADS TO AKA VINYLS TO SHOP. 
WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?

I Shazamed Brite Lites and Shazam took me to

I used Shazam to discover Brite Lites by Lana Del Rey. https://www.shazam.com/track/217329531/brite-lites?referrer=share