Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Doll Harlow said:

The alternate COCC cover is one of my all-time faves but to each their own :rip:

same. if he did one for this album i'd be fuckin shook.

or hell, she could use an outtake photo for it from the same shoot honestly

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I guess you can kinda rhyme "blue" with "bruise" ... she definitely could, anyway

This is all somewhat disturbing ngl

I think it‘s just the crappy filter she used

Maybe Jared has a point. After an artist's peak...there's nowhere to go but down

Still here for the ride, though!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Wait a minute.

Rock Candy Sweet covers look dreamy, pinkish, blurred skin, glamour

Blue Banister is the exact same picture but with literal bruises drawn on etc

what if this is on purpose? And both records are somehow “contrasting” eachother because she’s trying to explain us how glamour the industry might look but how beat up you actually feel?

anyways i’m probably going to wake up to a statement from lana tmrw but gn. let’s remember to keep our jokes to a minimum and not mock mental health

tenor.gif?itemid=18709160

also i don’t think that “brusing” or whatever that is on her skin was intended. in the og photo and the b/w photo that discoloration is there

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEF1ok1J1oZ/?igshid=56lqeujrxjoc

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

It’s lowkey so depressing

i know not everyone here likes NFR but her career was in such a victory lap phase after she released that...she had ad campaigns, soundtrack songs, standalone singles all of which just boosted her profile more and she really seemed to have repeaked in terms of creativity, interest and just love for the music in general 

like in those radio interviews, she seemed so committed to her craft and her work and genuinely grateful that people were finally starting to see her vision. 

Now it’s just like....oh let me use a selfie I posted on Instagram from 9 months ago and use it as my album cover. She has fumbled the ball on the one yard line like 100 times over the past year and I don’t get why no one tries to stop shit like this :rip: 

She’s not well. Idk what exactly the problem but she’s not well lol. Drugs, alcohol, mental illness...idk, but she’s going through something. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

this thread is a little dramatic right now, there's a very likely chance that's just a random edit she made for the album, and i don't think those "bruises" are intentional, it's probably from the filter :eyeroll2:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 minute ago, ShadesOfFool said:

She’s not well. Idk what exactly the problem but she’s not well lol. Drugs, alcohol, mental illness...idk, but she’s going through something. 

I think the opposite. She just puts out what she wants, that shows to me she feels free. Who knows though.

2 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

let’s remember to keep our jokes to a minimum and not mock mental health

maybe they really did break up and she's upset about it. or maybe chunk has been away for a while dealing with the pregnancy and she's not been able to be around her. we know how much she loves her sister. it could be simply loneliness or idk. i don't think anything is actually wrong with her, but i think she's figuring shit out as she goes as she always does. 

this is definitely soccer mom energy though showing up late to appointments and shit.... lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

this thread is a little dramatic right now, there's a very likely chance that's just a random edit she made for the album, and i don't think those "bruises" are intentional, it's probably from the filter :eyeroll2:

and knowing Lana there is also a chance that this might as well be the actual cover :biblio:

3 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

She's been doing this her entire career. PicsArt, iPhone videos, you name it. Shut the fuck up about drugs and mental illness. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.