Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Fucking hell on a dead prairie horse. :facepalm:

Official Lana fanart photoshop artists: Do your thing. You know we'll prefer your album cover then the shit Lana officially releases. 

I like how this bitch says her managers prevent her from using certain album covers, but then proceed to pull a stunt like this. Lana is not a clown, she's the whole damn circus. :ma:

Am I the only one who thinks that these aren't the same album?

I think she gonna releasing those two albums and maybe in the future we would get the country album with Nikki Lane

Just now, lizzyschemtrails said:

I’m just so confused because RCS and BB (recent post) have the same selfie cover, but what about the BB post from a couple weeks ago?? what is the true album/single cover :crai:

I think she hasn't officially said it. She just posted the photos. And, by the way, I prefer the first Blue Banisters one. It looks great AND it has blue shades on it.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 minute ago, Glitter Boy said:

Guys, she might just have RETITLED the album, just like Chemtrails that originally was titled White Hot Forever. Calm down. No 2 albums, no album scrapping, just a title change.

The way we have no idea

Just now, Glitter Boy said:

Guys, she might just have RETITLED the album, just like Chemtrails that originally was titled White Hot Forever. Calm down. No 2 albums, no album scrapping, just a title change.

but she never like officallyyyy announced white hot forever with an instagram post and story that she kept up :bebe:

sUcVobB.png

Just now, Mer said:

bestie I love you but if this age's poorly....

even if it was the official cover, i will still have faith that the music will be good :nails: 

although i will admit, i don't really think this is a good cover... but i see it's appeal... kinda... :bebe: 

WGe8ynS.gif

Just now, honeybadger said:

but she never like officallyyyy announced white hot forever with an instagram post and story that she kept up :bebe:

Still it can only be retitled. I doubt she would replace an album with other at this point.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Just now, landofGodsandMonsters said:

I refuse to believe she’s using a photo she used for COCC promo posters as the cover for her NEW album. That would be a whole new level of mess. The font... the filter... the crop... the “‘s... there’s just no way her team would ever allow this.

!!!!!

waiting for her not to post the "introducing my new album" post with a tracklist and preorder link be like :lange:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole