Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

My exact state of mind to a t ever since Lana posted on insta:

and also weirdly enough that might as well represent Lana seconds after she posted that damn picture :wat:

There is a possibility that she just wanted to announce the new release date with a selphie. And that she still has to release the official album cover.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

But like does she have eyes 

I think the answer is yes so I truly don’t know how ANYONE could like this or be impressed by it. It’s a photo she posted 8 months ago and then slapped 30 filters on. 

I mean can’t one of her siblings who are LITERALLY PHOTOGRAPHERS say something to her? 

chunk is busy pushing out a mini chunk and c-hot-ley is busy.... showing his ass off to strangers? who knows lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, COCC said:

There is a possibility that she just wanted to announce the new release date with a selphie. And that she still has to release the official album cover.

Hide contents

giphy.gif

no you’re absolutely right

2 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:

It’s an old photo...might be around the time she was healing her broken arm

No someone has literally photoshopped them in. They're also on her face if you look closely

Idk if they're supposed to look like bruises but they definitely do. If it was coming out on October 31st I wouldn't question it, but ...

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

The colors on her chest do resemble bruises...is there a correlation with her purposely going for that look? She brought up the glamorizing abuse thing from the past in QFTC. maybe I’m reaching, but they do stand out like they’re meant to be seen, meant for people to do a double take... I guess I’m trying to figure out if it’s some Easter egg but then again she isn’t miss Swift :oopna: but I do wish she’d drop hints to put us out of this torture cycle 

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

1 minute ago, colaandvideogames said:

The colors on her chest do resemble bruises...is there a correlation with her purposely going for that look? She brought up the glamorizing abuse thing from the past in QFTC. maybe I’m reaching, but they do stand out like they’re meant to be seen, meant for people to do a double take... I guess I’m trying to figure out if it’s some Easter egg but then again she isn’t miss Swift :oopna: but I do wish she’d drop hints to put us out of this torture cycle 

tbh i wouldn't even be mad because of all that shit hahaha i hope she does something like that just to piss off the media

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

9 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

Can Neil Krug hold an album cover intervention with her please

His picture as the alternative cover for Chemtrails wasn't that great either. It was a little less ugly because her friends were not on the cover, but Lana's pose and hair was pretty bad. Chuck should have been on the cover alone. She looked incredible in every photo. 

Anyway, where's Kallum?  :dorothy:

Just now, Rorman Nockwell said:

No someone has literally photoshopped them in. They're also on her face if you look closely

Idk if they're supposed to look like bruises but they definitely do. If it was coming out on October 31st I wouldn't question it, but ...

hmm..it could be the filter she puts on that highlights the shadows differently because her original RCS announcement has similar “bruising” https://www.instagram.com/p/CMqBcHah785/?igshid=1u6fjww0oqnjm

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

what happened to her

It’s lowkey so depressing

i know not everyone here likes NFR but her career was in such a victory lap phase after she released that...she had ad campaigns, soundtrack songs, standalone singles all of which just boosted her profile more and she really seemed to have repeaked in terms of creativity, interest and just love for the music in general 

like in those radio interviews, she seemed so committed to her craft and her work and genuinely grateful that people were finally starting to see her vision. 

Now it’s just like....oh let me use a selfie I posted on Instagram from 9 months ago and use it as my album cover. She has fumbled the ball on the one yard line like 100 times over the past year and I don’t get why no one tries to stop shit like this :rip: 

3 minutes ago, not all who wander r lost said:

not y'all thinking rcs and bb are two separate projects

Lana has lost her mind and she's perpetuating mind loss by pushing it off on her stans :hooker:

1 minute ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

His picture as the alternative cover for Chemtrails wasn't that great either. It was a little less ugly because her friends were not on the cover, but Lana's pose and hair was pretty bad. Chuck should have been on the cover alone. She looked incredible in every photo. 

The alternate COCC cover is one of my all-time faves but to each their own :rip:

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.