1 minute ago, masterpinks said:

Lana Del Rey is unhinged. Love the blue green font tho

Β 

she's just wiiii-iildΒ 

Β 

tumblr_9afcd7a12955031667dd8d4516c50f94_

2 minutes ago, synecdoche2 said:

lmao Lana really does not like being famous right now

Then might I suggest she disappear into whichever corner of the earth she would like to given she has hundreds of millions of dollars of wealth and not release an album distributed by the most famous record label on the planetΒ 

Β 

just a THOUGHT

nb4 serial killer is on the tracklist

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

7 minutes ago, Max said:

Β 

the selective pearl clutching is a common practice that works in mysterious ways on LanaBoards.comΒ 

Β 

6 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

yasss sugar daddy cocaine queen!! white lines and sangria!!!!Β 

Β 

how do you insinuate she might have a drug problem? Gasp!!Β 

Β 

4 minutes ago, Max said:

Β 

how can anyone insinuate such a thing smhΒ :smh:

this is me staying unbothered

Β 

YgF7nrP.gif

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

Then might I suggest she disappear into whichever corner of the earth she would like to given she has hundreds of millions of dollars of wealth and not release an album distributed by the most famous record label on the planetΒ 

Β 

just a THOUGHT

right if she’s so tired of being famous (sidenote: she’s not even THAT famous) she could easily just fuck off and retire lol. No one is forcing her to embarrass herself on a weekly basis lol

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Just now, NewportBitch said:

Her last best β€œera” or release cycle is actually Violet so she could at least put it more effort if she believes in her workΒ 

Β 

meh not really. the book itself was delayed several times, the audiobook and book released months apart.... idk bestie

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, ShadesOfFool said:

right if she’s so tired of being famous (sidenote: she’s not even THAT famous) she could easily just fuck off and retire lol. No one is forcing her to embarrass herself on a weekly basis lol

Ya other than the occasional dailymail paparazzi pic (which conveniently ALWAYS happen when she’s with that one older lady she is friends with, Candace or whatever, lowkey feel like she calls the paps) she could literally go her entire life with getting a handful of fans asking for pics and that is it :rip:Β 

Just now, Hydroponic Weeds said:

Β 

meh not really. the book itself was delayed several times, the audiobook and book released months apart.... idk bestie

It was visually appealing and cohesive and she did good promo once it was official that a book publisher was handling distribution

Isn’t there a thing where she has to have the album sent to the vinyl people 90 days before? So would that mean if the album is RCS, it would have to be printed already. Unless RCS is a single and BB is the album? Mama I’m just grasping at this point

even if the bruises are intentional, so what? it's art, she's an artist, it's a form of expression, perhaps she is expressing some sort of trauma?? sevdaliza had a black eye on her album cover, it's ironic how people encourage others to speak up about their traumas yet when it's expressed artistically and visually it's considered "glamorizing"

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β 

Just now, RockCandySweet said:

Isn’t there a thing where she has to have the album sent to the vinyl people 90 days before? So would that mean if the album is RCS, it would have to be printed already. Unless RCS is a single and BB is the album? Mama I’m just grasping at this point

Β 

this exactly. i thought it was too late to change the album title. but she called them both albums so..... idk i'm lost

giphy.gif

Just now, honeymoon9090 said:

She is trolling us and so many of you are falling for it. She wants this reaction at this point.Β 

I doubt she wants social media users to call her a fat nazi with bad skin and cheap cover art

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me