Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I could go on so many massive rants about this but lowkey at this point it is just like speeding up the process of my loss of interest in keeping up with her every move musically which is sad considering I’ve consistently followed everything she’s done since March 2014 and now it’s like...ok cool another mess what else is new 

i feel DEAD inside and I regret manifesting BB news!!!!

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

No ones mocking anything. I’m actually a little concerned for her due to her outlandish and uncharacteristic behavior over the last year. 

2 minutes ago, 1212 said:

I think the opposite. She just puts out what she wants, that shows to me she feels free. Who knows though.

She’s not acting like a happy rational person lol, at least from the way I’m looking at it. She’s all over the place is not cute anymore it’s a little bit worrisome like girl are you actually okay? ?

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

yall get ready to stream cocc until lana drops the album...... (next year)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Imagine writing off an album before you’ve heard it  because of some stupid cover posted on twitter. Jesus Christ... can't get more shallow and superficial than that. Lana needs to send a big fuck you to her ''fans'' and leave social media for good. Just concentrate on music. 

Just now, Max said:

and knowing Lana there is also a chance that this might as well be the actual cover :biblio:

It is definitely the cover. Look at Chemtrails. Let's just hope for a retailer exclusive again :pray2:

1 minute ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

Imagine writing off an album before you’ve heard it  because of some stupid cover posted on twitter. Jesus Christ... can't get more shallow and superficial than that. Lana needs to send a big fuck you to her ''fans'' and leave social media for good. Just concentrate on music. 

OK BESTIE :hype:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, bel air rose said:

guys what’s the instagram acc of that girl who did the rcs font? 

i believe her name is ellie benuska? i could be wrong though

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

She's been doing this her entire career. PicsArt, iPhone videos, you name it. Shut the fuck up about drugs and mental illness. 

If you seriously think she’s isn’t going through some sort of weird phase/rough patch you just gotta open those eyes boo. 

im not criticising or making light of anything. She’s not acting like herself lately. And I’m speaking in general, not just because of that weird pic. So that makes me worry that everything isn’t okay with her and maybe she’s having a problem with something/someone

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

hypothetically if this is the album cover she's gonna change it because of the backlash going on on twitter rn the gp dragging ha left and right 

1 minute ago, NewportBitch said:

Lana can’t be surprised at the blowback anymore. I hate that she’s become such a meme on Twitter. This isn’t the reversal I was asking for! She’s just digging deeper :air:

She’s going deeper and deeeeeper :creepna:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

3 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

How about no :hooker:

Lana has to know what she's doing right? Maybe she likes having this weird contention with her fanbase. This all started getting so messy and strange after the praise NFR received. It's all very bizarre.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.