Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

No ones mocking anything. I’m actually a little concerned for her due to her outlandish and uncharacteristic behavior over the last year

well yeah you have a right to be concerned but it’s inappropriate to go on about drugs and alcohol when we know nothing about her life. i understand what you’re saying but the substances part really rubbed me the wrong way

3 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

This makes it so much worse

Sorry I realised that it‘s not their official twitter account. I edited my post :icant:

6 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

She's been doing this her entire career. PicsArt, iPhone videos, you name it. Shut the fuck up about drugs and mental illness. 

video games, honeymoon and ultraviolence music videos actually have some sort of artistic integrity to them and an aesthetic unlike anything she’s done lately, there’s a difference between DIY and amateur.

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Just now, lizzyschemtrails said:

who else kind of finds all this almost eerie? it’s all just so strange... idk maybe i need sleep

you need one long night of sleep, bestie

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

well yeah you have a right to be concerned but it’s inappropriate to go on about drugs and alcohol when we know nothing about her life. i understand what you’re saying but the substances part really rubbed me the wrong way

fair enough but I think it’s kind of funny for this fan base in particular to be clutching their pearls at the mention of possible drug use lol. But I’ll leave it at that! Didn’t mean to offend! 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

The official Blue Banisters era gif

tenor.gif

if the record turns out to be terrible and the cover is real, or we're all overreacting and shes playing into the joke but the music is fantastic. Either way. Clown college for us all...

Just now, ShadesOfFool said:

fair enough but I think it’s kind of funny for this fan base in particular to be clutching their pearls at the mention of possible drug use lol. But I’ll leave it at that! Didn’t mean to offend! 

the selective pearl clutching is a common practice that works in mysterious ways on LanaBoards.com 

8 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

I don't think we should blame Chuck for this hot mess

well, i said it in general since i guess the photoshot is gonna be handled by her i guess? i find the picsart promo kinda cute

Just now, Max said:

the selective pearl clutching is a common practice that works in mysterious ways on LanaBoards.com 

yasss sugar daddy cocaine queen!! white lines and sangria!!!! 

how do you insinuate she might have a drug problem? Gasp!! 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

1 minute ago, ShadesOfFool said:

yasss sugar daddy cocaine queen!! white lines and sangria!!!! 

how do you insinuate she might have a drug problem? Gasp!! 

how can anyone insinuate such a thing smh :smh:

6 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

Lana has to know what she's doing right? Maybe she likes having this weird contention with her fanbase. This all started getting so messy and strange after the praise NFR received. It's all very bizarre.

remember how many times she had to tell us she is a poet in VBBOTG? i think she is self-indulging lately but i don't blame her. i would be too if i had that success