Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

12 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

Jack used the same lollipop emoji and wrote "back to the studio" or smth like that after tweeting about COCC yesterday, tho :bebe:

maybe he just made some songs and isn’t the sole producer RIGHT?? :lange:

6 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

DXNus5G.jpg

where is this from? it's not on the website

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

37 minutes ago, HunterSThompson said:

Am I the only one who thinks that this won't be out on June 1 :eartha:

no I’m w u, it’s a Tuesday, sep 5th etc. But I’m sure I will be here melting down w everyone on 6/1 regardless

aOaIzH2.gif

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

maybe he just made some songs and isn’t the sole producer RIGHT?? :lange:

Not even, he’s just being supportive and trying to save face. He wouldn’t move his lazy out of NY for five min to record with her so she said got my lollipop bye no Jack

I think Lana is “over” chemtrails, in the sense that she wanted it out there, released, and done. That’s maybe why she didn’t do much promo. I think it’s because COTCC is such a personal album in a nostalgic, light-hearted way. But now she’s MAD - I think this was planned. It’s actually a great promo strategy. Why else would she choose to respond to an article from January? I don’t think it’s *completely* delusional to think even a single will be released on June 1st, and an album later in the year... possibly around September-November. 

20 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

Jack used the same lollipop emoji and wrote "back to the studio" or smth like that after tweeting about COCC yesterday, tho :bebe:

I don’t think he used that emoji anywhere 

3 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

where is this from? it's not on the website

from ldrvillages come on keep up, i know her doing 12 things at once is beyond what we're used to but she chose violence

Just now, Nadia14 said:

I think Lana is “over” chemtrails, in the sense that she wanted it out there, released, and done. That’s maybe why she didn’t do much promo. I think it’s because COTCC is such a personal album in a nostalgic, light-hearted way. But now she’s MAD - I think this was planned. It’s actually a great promo strategy. Why else would she choose to respond to an article from January? I don’t think it’s *completely* delusional to think even a single will be released on June 1st, and an album later in the year... possibly around September-November. 

same thing happened with UV -- she announced music to watch boys to and then changed it to honeymoon except this time it's a shorter time frame which i sadly somehow believe her this time even though we know we shouldn't. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, War In My Mind said:

from ldrvillages come on keep up, i know her doing 12 things at once is beyond what we're used to but she chose violence

keep up, i said it's not on that site. look at it for yourself

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

keep up, i said it's not on that site. look at it for yourself

im sorry but you're wrong, go to https://ldrvillage.com/#/records

EDIT I SEE NOW, I'M WRONG. LOL bold of me. But yeah the album was edited in to that page. it is not real

4 minutes ago, Nadia14 said:

Not to mention, MAC was released waaaay before NFR. RCS could possibly roll out in a similar way.