Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

5 hours ago, cherri said:

:noparty: I was excited to think that we finally had some news or insider info. Instead I see infighting and Beyoncé slander. Never change Lanaboards.

Anyways what kinds of BB merch are we looking forward to? 
I would like a calendar but for each month’s artwork it’s just thee selphie edited. 

How fun would that be? March could have Lanprechaun & December would be Lanta Claus ect :legend:

None cause that shit is expensive. Seriously, 100 dollars for a jacket plus shipping? I'll buy it at the thrift store or at a sale in Pull n Bear and go 100m to a stand that does embrodery in the same mall all for maybe 30 dollars in total. Baby girl Lana should make her shipping free if she wants my and her broke fans' money lmao (seriously UV vinyl used to be 10dollars and honeymoon 20 dollars, that was a bargain but the shipping was 35 dollars...). 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

2 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

OMG LANA

DID NOTHING! QUEEN!

LMAO before I even got to the "did nothing" part I quickly ran to her IG and YT w my excitement that something happened :defeated:

:crossed:

does lana know lanaboards exist?

Spoiler

'cause from what i know she spoke to some fans asking ideas of the sound of LFL, that's why it was the "fan album"

3 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

Reveal hidden contents

'cause from what i know she spoke to some fans asking ideas of the sound of LFL, that's why it was the "fan album"

it's a possibility, she might visit the website every once in a while, but i wouldn't expect her regularly visiting the site, and honestly i wouldn't blame her :oopna:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

2 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

Hide contents

we ask ourselves from time to time 

maybe she does because ben almost called the cops on elle to shut down this website

but we're not sure

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

8 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

we ask ourselves from time to time 

maybe she does because ben almost called the cops on elle to shut down this website

but we're not sure

WHAT :wat:

1 minute ago, lilac perfumes said:

i don't know for sure what happened but i think it was when love leaked and people were probably posting links or sending people links or something :eek: :oopna:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

2 minutes ago, lilac perfumes said:

yeah he literally called her and yelled at her for hours on the phone because love leaked and people were sharing links here

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i don't know for sure what happened but i think it was when love leaked and people were probably posting links or sending people links or something :eek: :oopna:

1 minute ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

yeah he literally called her and yelled at her for hours on the phone because love leaked and people were sharing links here

oh my :oprah2: 

thanks for your explanation! :kiss:

17 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

And then a couple of months ago he reached out again for something related to LDR village and was like :sass:

2 minutes ago, Mike Will Leak It said:

Lana is quiet because she’s busy remastering her whole catalogue in Dolby Atmos 

I won’t accept anything less :bored:

hearing lana's gorgeous background vocals twirl around my brain

Im Out Astral Projection GIF by sarahmaes - Find & Share on GIPHY

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

19 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

They know she won't release anything this summer

I think she doesn’t update anyone (including her team and record company) very often on the progress. So it’s still probably « July » in the plans… until she informs that she’s done and it can’t happen. 

this thread needs Mariah gifs to lift our spirits.