Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

11 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

jsbjdhhshs it’s so funny how we made up this 20 day rule

it’s the only thing she’s ever been consistent with :crying4:

20 days between album announcement to the single and preorder 

20 days between first WD post and second. Then another 20 days between the second and the video

20 days from RCS announcement to the first BB post

20 days from first BB post to the second one

we’re winning this week!!

"Don’t forget me"

What if BB is not the first single from the album we’re getting? 
miss Del Rey has a way of surprising us by not releasing the first teased song from an album... Imagine a raging single about being pissed, no MV, just in time for summer... :brows:

on the other hand, BoZ knows BB’s length and heard it, just like he did with LMLYLAW (i wonder to what extent he heard this album or if it’s just a single. And if he did: how did this happen? It seems she is still mixing songs with Mike. Do they send them separately God-knows-where?)

47 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

What if BB is not the first single from the album we’re getting? 
miss Del Rey has a way of surprising us by not releasing the first teased song from an album... Imagine a raging single about being pissed, no MV, just in time for summer... :brows:

on the other hand, BoZ knows BB’s length and heard it, just like he did with LMLYLAW (i wonder to what extent he heard this album or if it’s just a single. And if he did: how did this happen? It seems she is still mixing songs with Mike. Do they send them separately God-knows-where?)

I have a theory he heard the single first, started dropping hints, and then the album a couple days later. He changed his tone really fast. First it was just a simple ‘heard the single it’s this long and sounds like this’ and then a couple days later he was suddenly ‘I can’t believe she’s doing this!’

its very possible Mike was lying when he said they were still working together for BB (since he said not long after he doesn’t like to talk about it because he doesn’t wanna jinx anything)

I feel like it’s very possible BB is done (and that’s how BOZ has it) and they’re working on the next album now!

Plus mike made it very official yesterday by tweeting at Lana, so I think he finally feels it’s safe and won’t jinx anything

"Don’t forget me"

So Rock Candy Sweet is to I Loved You Then and Now as White Hot Forever is to Tulsa Jesus Freak....interesting :dua:

imageproxy.jpg

4 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I have a theory he heard the single first, started dropping hints, and then the album a couple days later. He changed his tone really fast. First it was just a simple ‘heard the single it’s this long and sounds like this’ and then a couple days later he was suddenly ‘I can’t believe she’s doing this!’

its very possible Mike was lying when he said they were still working together for BB (since he said not long after he doesn’t like to talk about it because he doesn’t wanna jinx anything)

I feel like it’s very possible BB is done (and that’s how BOZ has it) and they’re working on the next album now!

Plus mike made it very official yesterday by tweeting at Lana, so I think he finally feels it’s safe and won’t jinx anything

exactly sis i rarely know WHAT exactly you’re saying but i know it’s ALWAYS true. you were the only one saying she meant the delay will make cocc come out in march when everyone understood the production would START in march. plus your theory is supported by mike’s synth/piano tweet from yesterday. like why would he say "oh i don’t talk about unfinished work" and "let’s not jinx it”... then "talk" about it 3 days later??...unless...it’s closer to being finished ? it’s obviously a great sign and he’s been quite vocal about the album nearly every day of the past week so i’m POSITIVE. this is me being positive. :crying:

The way we just got FED

so I think a lot of us we’re right in our theory that RCS and COTCC were going to be one in the same at one point and COTCC was more an interlude and now the REAL QFTC music is coming (which makes her ‘I want revenge’ post seem so much more logical)

"Don’t forget me"

10 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

Wondering about Mike’s involvement on BB because I was counting on at least half of the songs being produced by him. :xgiggle:

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Guys, tell me a song produced by Mike so I know what to expect from BB

love drought by beyoncé :trisha: so good

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

8 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

exactly sis i rarely know WHAT exactly you’re saying but i know it’s ALWAYS true. you were the only one saying she meant the delay will make cocc come out in march when everyone understood the production would START in march. plus your theory is supported by mike’s synth/piano tweet from yesterday. like why would he say "oh i don’t talk about unfinished work" and "let’s not jinx it”... then "talk" about it 3 days later??...unless...it’s closer to being finished ? it’s obviously a great sign and he’s been quite vocal about the album nearly every day of the past week so i’m POSITIVE. this is me being positive. :crying:

exactly!! If everything is starting this week like BOZ said, and nothing has changed behind the scenes, it makes sense that Mike would be willing to talk about it now since it’s ‘done’ and finalized!!

I really think logically COTCC is more the ‘left over’ album. 

RCS was probably more what she wanted after QFTC but wasn’t there quite yet, and this album seems WAY more interesting to Lana than COTCC did 

"Don’t forget me"