Elle

Triple single release: Blue Banisters, Text Book, & Wildflower Wildfire - OUT NOW

36 minutes ago, KingJay said:

wait does that say May 29th:creep:

Oops :creep:

fixed the typo. But hopefully I somehow projected into the universe that something will come on the 29th :pray2:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

8 minutes ago, Elle said:

Oops :creep:

fixed the typo. But hopefully I somehow projected into the universe that something will come on the 29th :pray2:

June 1st was an announced date maybe something then?

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

I LOVE the songs so much, it feels like Blue Bannisters is 2 different songs melded into 1 or am I tasteless? 

im obsessed with the lyrics, they are so sharply slight like a knife, yet theres so much light through these songs, god it truly is so so authentic, and poetic. I love these songs and they ache in the most comforting way (kinda how I felt with UV) ??❤️?

I'm sorry, am I listening to the same songs as y'all because..

Really wanted to love them

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

WHEW I'M FINALLY POSTING HERE AFTER LISTENING TO THE SONGS ALL DAY :trisha:

I didn't like them on my first listens but they're fucking growers for sure, the melodies, the little pauses she does, the lyrical parallels to previous eras. It really wasn't what I was expecting but I'm living for it anyways :wowcry:

HOT FIRE HOT WEATHER HOT COFFEE I'M BETTER WITH YOU

7f3bf0608bb43727643c59791e3f6ea49548d857

Capture.jpg

these songs + good headphones = a sublime sense of euphoria I haven't experienced since listening to Honeymoon

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

The fact that Jared aka @Jack Antonoff is a God is here for these songs speaks volumes. A day to remember y’all. 

blue bannisters is a fucking masterpiece and I’m about to get really high and write an essay review on why it’s pure fact. 

Can't believe I freaking missed these releases cause I've literally been painting the house rooms a light bluuueeee after years of procrastinating :toofunny:

I've barely had time to take in and process these songs but,, I'm just so happy there's new Lana material again :defeated:

:heart:

The way she kept the picsart covers - a legend

:yesnod:

The way she casually dropped 3 tracks and said nothing, queen supreeeeme

:grinds:

Just now, longtimeman said:

The thought of dorks like Fantano and Petridis analyising these lyrics, and having their viewers/readers buy into their bullshit, is stressing me out.

I can see Fantano giving at least WW a glowing review after being accosted by mike in that live stream for rating his album a 6/10 :party:

I've been listening to the three songs all day pretty much, and obviously love them all, but I think BB is going to be hard to listen to a lot in the future. I found its intensity physically overwhelming.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

7 hours ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

The term ''buzz track/single'' needs to be banned from music industry's dictionary. It's 2021, for fucks sake.  This is like when they marketed Mariners, Venice & Hope as ''fan tracks'', as if those weren't the best songs of her career. Idiots.

Wait you suddenly started to spill  finally :oprah2:  

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Those three songs are so far superior to anything she’s put out on Chemtrails. Only comparison to Chemtrails is the non radio friendly sound of these tracks. I can’t imagine any playing on the radio.

Lyrically, they’re Lana at her strongest and production is just right for us to appreciate Lana’s voice. 

2 hours ago, Contemplating God said:

these songs + good headphones = a sublime sense of euphoria I haven't experienced since listening to Honeymoon

Omg yes spill !!!

Especially Text Book is such an amazing experience  with good headphones..the instrumental & atmosphere are incredible good :trisha:

But they are all so incredibly good in their own way. The way she delivered three heartbreaking masterpieces:oprah2::krylie::lange:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: