TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

BLACK (Korean Version) without Sky

The Sky version is available to download on iTunes US https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/kudeta-coup-detat-pt.-1-ep/id698010294

This day is too fucking much for me.

Is that Korean rapping? :biblio:

Sky's part is pretty lovely, though.

Yeah, it's rap. She's not rapping though.

Here's Sky version full http://skylamereferreira.tumblr.com/post/60042847707/g-dragon-black-feat-sky-ferreira

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

https://www.facebook.com/skyferreira/posts/10152165098964115

I'm fucking dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

when pigs fly: confirmed album release date & it's in 2013. 

hdksahdaknobodyhgjhaskedgkiuyimeghjifghjighjhjwasghjjiokaydjksahdkakdjomankohsdjkadkajkdcantsaynodhasjdkajdknightdjsktimeehhjmyhadsjtimejdhsakj24hdsjakhourshjdaskhdksboysshjdakhkdaihskdblamejdskjaldskalhdsakjmyselfhdsjakdwohjhdakhdskahdsjakhksdahkhheavyhsdakjhkmetalhsjkaheartsudyia0wrui

'nobody asked me if i was okay', 'can't say no', 'night time, my time', '24 hours', 'boys', 'blame myself', 'heavy metal art'. ARE THESE SONG NAMES?

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

tumblr_m2lla78ZQj1r3ty02o1_500.gif

I mean usually it's a term of sarcasm so I would find it very strange if it was the album title.

not to mention the number of tracks and lack of titles we already know

BzhmW.png

So... Let's see

hdksahdaknobodyhgjhaskedgkiuyimeghjifghjighjhjwasghjjiokaydjksahdkakdjomankohsdjkadkajkdcantsaynodhasjdkajdknightdjsktimeehhjmyhadsjtimejdhsakj24

hdsjakhourshjdaskhdksboysshjdakhkdaihskdblamejdskjaldskalhdsakjmyselfhdsjakdwohjhdakhdskahdsjakhksdahkhheavyhsdakjhkmetalhsjkaheartsudyia0wrui

Let's look closely

hdksahdaknobodyhgjhaskedgkiuyimeghjifghjighjhjwasghjjiokaydjksahdkakdjomankohsdjkadkajkdcantsaynodhasjdkajdknightdjsktimeehhjmyhadsjtimejd

hsakj24hdsjakhourshjdaskhdksboysshjdakhkdaihskdblamejdskjaldskalhdsakjmyselfhdsjakdwohjhdakhdskahdsjakhksdahkhheavyhsdakjhkmetalhsjkaheart

sudyia0wrui

So... Let's see

hdksahdaknobodyhgjhaskedgkiuyimeghjifghjighjhjwasghjjiokaydjksahdkakdjomankohsdjkadkajkdcantsaynodhasjdkajdknightdjsktimeehhjmyhadsjtimejdhsakj24

hdsjakhourshjdaskhdksboysshjdakhkdaihskdblamejdskjaldskalhdsakjmyselfhdsjakdwohjhdakhdskahdsjakhksdahkhheavyhsdakjhkmetalhsjkaheartsudyia0wrui

Let's look closely

hdksahdaknobodyhgjhaskedgkiuyimeghjifghjighjhjwasghjjiokaydjksahdkakdjomankohsdjkadkajkdcantsaynodhasjdkajdknightdjsktimeehhjmyhadsjtimejd

hsakj24hdsjakhourshjdaskhdksboysshjdakhkdaihskdblamejdskjaldskalhdsakjmyselfhdsjakdwohjhdakhdskahdsjakhksdahkhheavyhsdakjhkmetalhsjkaheart

sudyia0wrui

You missed the 'i' in 'nobody asked me if i was okay'  :P

fuck, this year is 2013!!!! For some reason when I saw that I thought it was next year... but how is it slated to now be released EARLIER than it was before? This has never happened to Sky before!!! Everything is pushed back at least 5 times! If it is released this year, then idk about that ep in 11 days though...

I know "when pigs fly" is a phrase used to express something that won't happen... But it would be really weird if she was just saying the album will be released in 2013 as a joke for no reason... I don't get why she'd make a joke like that.

LMAO what if she calls the album "When Pigs Fly" because it's been pushed back so many times? :omfg:

That said, I need EP info, Skyfer...

I need the cover for this all to be real

BzhmW.png

I think she said "when pigs fly" because she never thought it would get released in 2013 but it eventually will? I mean, like the impossible has happened, just how impossible it is for pigs to fly? I believe it might come out later this year, probably December.

And I'm sure at least some of the song titles there are real.

"Can't Say No" is, "24 Hours" is (these two aren't on the EP and she sings them live, so I think she's kind of confirming they'll get released) and "Boys" is. The new ones would be "Night Time, My Time"/"Blame Myself"/"Heavy Metal Hearts" and "Nobody Asked Me If I Was Okay" (but this one sounds weird as a song title).

LMAO what if she calls the album "When Pigs Fly" because it's been pushed back so many times? :omfg:

That said, I need EP info, Skyfer...

I would love Sky so much for doing that

Like most people wouldn't even understand except the ones who have been waiting for what? 2 years now?

First we feel; then we fall.