TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

My feelings at changing from worrying to being mad to being sad to being frustrated at the same time and I don't know what to do. If "Sky did nothing wrong," it means that Cole is the only reason to this problem and she should stay away from him.

At least to me, it doesn't seem like Sky is addicted to ecstasy whatsoever? And now everyone's saying she does heroin when the drugs were with her boyfriend? This is just SO messy, I don't even want to know where it'll go.

Oh, wasn't she the one who said her facial complications onstage are due to panic? That she doesn't do any any any any drugs? That she only did marihuana once but she stopped not to ruin her voice?

Nice. Wise move, Sky.

See the album get pushed back in 3, 2, 1....

You don't only smoke weed once and it doesn't ruin your vocal cords either

DIIV ‏@DIIV 1h

what you're reading is a police blotter, not the outcome of a court case. these cops wanted to fuck us, and they did. sky did nothing wrong.

Let Sky be clean and her boyfriend be the heroin addict :pray:

I love both of them but let DIIV take the fall for this one

BzhmW.png

what kind of retard carries around 42 decks of heroin in an unregistered car with a stolen license plate without a license and insurance anyway  :biblio:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Shit. (Coke is pretty terrible btw. You can get holes in your septum & need it replaced.  :toofunny: ) I can totally see Sky dancing with Molly but shiiit to this whole situation  :deadbanana:

I'll go play As If! & cry because I have a feeling this will pull the album back. "Capitol pulls Ferreira's long awaited debut down due to arrest charges" I can see it now (I'm kinda kidding but not at the same time.)

:bye2:

Life is beautiful, but you don't have a clue

You don't only smoke weed once and it doesn't ruin your vocal cords either

Yeah, thank you for the profound medical explanation. However, I was quoting what she said when the tabloids attacked her months ago saying she does drugs.

:defeated: "YOU'RE NOT THE ONE" STUDIO VERSION 30-SECOND PREVIEW.  :defeated:

http://s5.last.fm/preview/136680005/214/0447421442/11/12686268.mp3

It sounds SO Blondie-ish <3

Yeah, thank you for the profound medical explanation. However, I was quoting what she said when the tabloids attacked her months ago saying she does drugs.

It sounds SO Blondie-ish <3

your attitude as of recently has been highly unnecessary.

:defeated: "YOU'RE NOT THE ONE" STUDIO VERSION 30-SECOND PREVIEW. :defeated:

http://s5.last.fm/preview/136680005/214/0447421442/11/12686268.mp3

the instrumental sounds the same but her vocals definitely sound more airy

BzhmW.png

Sigh, mess.

Yeah, blame her boyfriend, dump him, release that album and grow your hair out and dump Terry Richardson that that heroin chic look.

I get what you mean, but her mistakes are hers alone. I totally agree that her boyfriend is probably not the best influence, but it's far too simple and convenient to say this is all (or even mostly) his fault. I don't buy that for a single second. She should grow the fuck up and decide what her priorities are.

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png