TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

5 hours ago, letterblue said:

i can't with people begging for leaks. :toofunny: do you want her to succeed or not? and you begging for it on lanaboards.com isn't going to make it leak. :deadbanana:

that's not true there's at least 1 person here with any given unreleased piece of material that was circulated at one point

i can already see all the meltdowns and the paragraphs of disappointment when the album (hypothetically) gets released 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

the way poor charli was doing her best to get xcx world out, had a full album campaign planned and a mastered album in her hands yet atlantic refused to let her put it out and everything leaked faster than a los angeles cumdump bussy after a 18 hour cum and go session... meanwhile the gaise are asking capitol to release an album that capitol doesn't even have (because it's not finished) and the few gaise who hacked for the newer batch of masochism sessions are refusing to xcx world her even though she deserves... something is so wrong with yall 

10 hours ago, Rose McGowan said:

A petition for an album to be released.. an album that isn’t even a quarter finished? Ijbol

a change.org petition. an online petition that NO ONE will see, no one at Capitol at least. Capitol isn’t blocking shit mind you.  :lmao: i need the girls to get a grip. so Capitol doesn’t want to spend millions on someone who can’t and won’t make them money, i don’t blame them!? 

10 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

Actually surprised that it has this many signatures I was expecting like 20 lmao 

It’s not her

6 minutes ago, letterblue said:

a change.org petition. an online petition that NO ONE will see, no one at Capitol at least. Capitol isn’t blocking shit mind you.  :lmao: i need the girls to get a grip. so Capitol doesn’t want to spend millions on someone who can’t and won’t make them money, i don’t blame them!? 

100% it’s all her

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

12 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Anyone seen her recent IG

:facepalm: like i said YESTERDAY. she's liking comments about Capitol limiting her from doing whatever the fuck she wants. meanwhile she's sabotaging her own career by showing up late to every performance and every interview. it's been said that she shows up at Capitol for 30 minutes once a month. 

she's truly a sick woman, i hope she gets the help she so desperately needs so she can stop stringing along her dumbo delusional ass fans. :bye:

10 minutes ago, letterblue said:

:facepalm: like i said YESTERDAY. she's liking comments about Capitol limiting her from doing whatever the fuck she wants. meanwhile she's sabotaging her own career by showing up late to every performance and every interview. it's been said that she shows up at Capitol for 30 minutes once a month. 

she's truly a sick woman, i hope she gets the help she so desperately needs so she can stop stringing along her dumbo delusional ass fans. :bye:

Sky serving Ol' Dirty Bastard recording with Mariah Carey, lmao.

https://eurweb.com/2016/04/14/ol-dirty-bastard-drinks-and-sleeps-during-fantasy-session-with-mariah-carey/

reface-2022-09-19-08-00-15-01-01.jpg

7 hours ago, 111 said:

the way poor charli was doing her best to get xcx world out, had a full album campaign planned and a mastered album in her hands yet atlantic refused to let her put it out and everything leaked faster than a los angeles cumdump bussy after a 18 hour cum and go session... meanwhile the gaise are asking capitol to release an album that capitol doesn't even have (because it's not finished) and the few gaise who hacked for the newer batch of masochism sessions are refusing to xcx world her even though she deserves... something is so wrong with yall 

THIS

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900