Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

On 10/10/2021 at 5:06 PM, Stargirls Dealer said:

How the gorls on Lanaboards feel after making album leaking jokes 

E0-A833-A8-83-BB-4259-8534-95-F09-ABD6-F

they’re so edgy and original :lolliney:

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

violets for roses - i get honeymoon/lust for life vibes from this title, something light, breezy, floral, & cloudy

that would be a dream! imagining Roses Bloom For You’s sister song

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

On 10/10/2021 at 5:10 PM, COCC said:

When someone says Lana is lazy for including older songs on BB

E0-A833-A8-83-BB-4259-8534-95-F09-ABD6-F

It was actually so clever of her. Perhaps she was like: Shit these songs fit what I have to say on this album and she can finally monetize her previously unreleased work.

Like, don't tell me if you were the one who made a genius song like Living Legend, you wouldn't want to get paid for it. I won't believe you 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

2 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

It was actually so clever of her. Perhaps she was like: Shit these songs fit what I have to say on this album and she can finally monetize her previously unreleased work.

Like, don't tell me if you were the one who made a genius song like Living Legend, you wouldn't want to get paid for it. I won't believe you 

This is so true. The unreleased tracks she put on the record are, in my opinion, among her best songs ever, so they deserve an official release. I am so glad they are finding a home <3