34 minutes ago, baddisease said:

i can't believe it's only 3 weeks until it gets here

istg if you fkn jinx it…

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

18 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

October 22nd is either going to be a great day or a terrible day for lustforlife :oopna:

it will be great day for him because he will be able to hear full songs in HQ 

i mean continuation of the LQ snippet someone played him :bebe:

9 minutes ago, World At War said:

no one has black bathing suit because it's a laptop demo she recorded at the vynil plant facilities

Manifesting BBS being Beach Boys reworked (it's the only way we're getting to hear the 2007 version)

Btw, when do you guys expect the album to leak (like it always does)? The leaks normally happen due to physical copies shipping early, it's almost surreal how, at this point, there hasn't been any (that we know about)

Just now, YourGirl666 said:

Btw, when do you guys expect the album to leak (like it always does)? The leaks normally happen due to physical copies shipping early, it's almost surreal how, at this point, there hasn't been any (that we know about)

for now the only leak that can happen is from CD earlier

none oof US  has full album 

1 minute ago, YourGirl666 said:

i'm guessing sometime between oct 8th - oct 18th

There seems to be a lot of lyrical continuity throughout Blue Banisters, which I’m so excited about! 

Wildflower Wildfire  I wouldn’t know how the cruel the world was 

Nectar of the Gods — What cruel world is this

Cherry Blossom it’s a cruel, cruel world 

Thunder if you’re on fire, you should just keep burning 

Wildflower Wildfire not to turn into a wildfire[…] like the others, baby, burn, burn, burn

And of course, themes of familial conflict and resolution are kind of peppered throughout, more explicitly on songs like Text Book and Wildflower Wildfire, and more latently on songs like Living Legend and Cherry Blossom. I’m sure Sweet Carolina will also deal with that theme a bit and provide a natural conclusion to it. 

the only song i pray she keeps the same is nectar of the gods, it's perfect the way it is, i just want it to sound remastered and more hq

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

11 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

9 minutes ago, LanasRightCheekFiller said:

i'm guessing sometime between oct 8th - oct 18th

I mean of course, for Lana's sake, I always hope that the album never leaks, but also for my sake, I'm reeeaally really hoping it doesn't leak too early because I'm going to be out of town and therefore away from the site from Oct 13-17 and it's always a nightmare and anxiety-inducing whenever something leaks while I'm away :bebe:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

4 minutes ago, Elle said:

I mean of course, for Lana's sake, I always hope that the album never leaks, but also for my sake, I'm reeeaally really hoping it doesn't leak too early because I'm going to be out of town and therefore away from the site from Oct 13-17 and it's always a nightmare and anxiety-inducing whenever something leaks while I'm away :bebe:

I hope it leaks bc I have no patience tbh.

But you should put me in charge and I'll take care of any leaks!

giphy.gif

Living Legend gives me chills. Chills. :wowcry:

Ultraviolence, Honeymoon, Norman Fucking Rockwell, Blue Banisters. Who gave her the right?

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, baddisease said:

I hope it leaks bc I have no patience tbh.

But you should put me in charge and I'll take care of any leaks!

Spoiler

51520773402_eb8d81c4ae_b.jpg

:xgiggle:... right x

Spoiler

:oop2: sorry x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, Thunder said:

Living Legend gives me chills. Chills. :wowcry:

Ultraviolence, Honeymoon, Norman Fucking Rockwell, Blue Banisters. Who gave her the right?

Living Legend gets me so emotional every time — it’s such an honest and heartfelt song :$ I’m so happy it has a home on Blue Banisters

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

Living Legend gets me so emotional every time — it’s such an honest and heartfelt song :$

The last six songs of this album, from Dealer to Sweet Carolina, are going to be the biggest gut punch of emotion since the Cruel World to West Coast sequence. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, Elle said:

Reveal hidden contents

51520773402_eb8d81c4ae_b.jpg

:xgiggle:... right x

Hide contents

:oop2: sorry x

hey now the only reason i posted it twice was bc i didn't see the first warning.

you can trust me! i don't want Lana's team and the FBI and shit busting down my door, i don't want that smoke.

giphy.gif