Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

2 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

We all knew she was gonna sing Arcadia let's be honest...

Hide contents

I kinda wish it was literally anything else tho... :bebe:

Same. Why does she always end up "hiding" her best songs? Lana babe we love you but you gotta make better choices lmao

8 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

let's just be glad she isn't performing lmlylaw for the third time :true: 

when she sings arcadia AND lmlylaw for the third time

:derpna2:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Lana when she finds out she can't give the middle finger on national television at the end of Arcadia 

brandy-stan-twitter.gif

imageproxy.jpg

Don’t really understand LB turning their nose up because Lana is singing Arcadia when it directly addresses and hones in on her emotions and experience from her position.  It’s empowering, I’m glad she’s doing this one.  Emphasising her story and asserting her authority over her vision and life.  Love it, gorgeous song especially on the second verse :)  

1 minute ago, Shaw said:

Don’t really understand LB turning their nose up because Lana is singing Arcadia when it directly addresses and hones in on her emotions and experience from her position.  It’s empowering, I’m glad she’s doing this one.  Emphasising her story and asserting her authority over her vision and life.  Love it, gorgeous song especially on the second verse :)  

and the fact that arcadia is a single so ofc she’s gonna perform it 😭

okay well arcadialovesong is in the mod queue and i'm being held at gunpoint to post this for him :bebe:

so this is my good deed for the day don't ever ask for another one.

"Guys, thank you so much for appreciating me. I went through a very big hardship (prefer not to disclose) while I was entertaining you all but I a"m glad that at least most of you were happy and I am happy to have made some friends along the way..     xoxo see you in the post release    (p.s if you had to vote you know you'd vote me) " 

(psychotic) 

faSE.gif

actually, instead of performing "arcadia", she'll be entering the stage on a unicorn, wearing a pink, sparkly party dress with claires & icing jewerly, and she'll perform "push me down" while the music video for queen of the gas station plays in the background, at the end, she'll start a water-balloon fight with the audience and she'll break the camera, signifying her defiance against the mainstream media which has criticized her every move! :oprah3:

HOTEL SWIMMING POOL 

GracefulRaggedCopperhead-max-1mb.gif

BREAKIN' IN, WE CAN DO

WHATEVER YOU WANT, CUZ WE'RE YOUNG & DUMB!

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123