Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

any predictions for the title of "ldr9"? i have a feeling somebody might actually make a close/accurate prediction :oic2:

i think it's going to be something similar to "rock candy sweet", unique, fresh, enticing, campy, very lana del rey-esque :wink:

Raging at the Target employee :crying5:

LDR9 is gonna be titled Rock Candy Sweet with the album cover being taken by David LaChapelle. It'll be a picture of Lana with diamonds all around her and a hot pink rock candy stick in her mouth 

(i'm refraining from the gif just in case but just know that it's there in spirit)

imageproxy.jpg

Me trying to decide if I should participate in this gifgate because there's no way we'll get warning points on the last day of this thread with a gif that includes Lana herself while also remaining scared of the possibility that we could

JQAyYzH.gif&key=94c9d18979ad72fb8e530a35

edit: Omg sorry @SweetHenny you beat me to it :true:

me participating in the sentimentality of this thread knowing that the tracklist rankings following BB’s release will result in warfare 

JQAyYzH.gif&key=94c9d18979ad72fb8e530a35

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

8 hours until this thread dies :hdu: We’ve come a long way. What were some of your fav moments? Mine was us bullying lustforlife and arcadialovesong2018 every day

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

Just now, That Venice Bitch said:

8 hours until this thread dies :hdu: We’ve come a long way. What were some of your fav moments? Mine was us bullying lustforlife and arcadialovesong2018 every day

lustforlife calling me the seventh demon from hell is definitely up there on my list. The day we found the tracklist was really fun too 

imageproxy.jpg

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

any predictions for the title of "ldr9"? i have a feeling somebody might actually make a close/accurate prediction :oic2:

i think it's going to be something similar to "rock candy sweet", unique, fresh, enticing, campy, very lana del rey-esque :wink:

If IYLDWM becomes a success: "Lana and the Dixieland Orchestra"

Spoiler

louis.gif

10 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i believe we deserve greenwich acid, bikini gold, crazy for you, yes to heaven (chemtrails version) & fina china (uv version) for not getting banned throughout the chemtrails & blue banisters pre-release cycles

JQAyYzH.gif

@HoneymoonDaddy @111 and @Brightsun, don't wait till it's LDR9 era to leak these. I can't believe Lana gaves us 2 masterpieces in a single year and you guys can't leak a single laptop demo, just do it (don't wait)

Just now, DCooper said:

Manifesting this energy for LDR9 :illumilana2: Imagine Lana learning to sing backwards...

We need a cover of “Sycamore Trees” by Jimmy Scott which I could *totalllllyyyy* see

I love that we're all getting pink energy from LDR9...it must be a sign :brows:

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, That Venice Bitch said:

honestly the entire arcadialovesong2018 saga was SO funny :thumb3:

i would say my favorite moment was when we found out that "map of l.a" was actually titled "arcadia" and we all started making greek mythology jokes & predictions while descending into chaos :thumb3: DB78-E9-C4-FE13-4703-A9-FE-C97286167-B25

also when the tracklist, alt. covers, dealer, & official merch all leaked within a day :thumb3: ezgif-7-5333d63b6812.gif

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123