Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

the collective rationalizing & being in denial here... kii

but anyway, nfr and cocc are very distinct to me in their sound and so is bb in a bad way so idek what nfr 4.0 is supposed to mean

image.png

I get the whole trinity thing, in my mind BTD:P-UV-HM and NFR-COCC-BB are also grouped together with LFL being in the middle but it doesn’t really mean anything lol it’s just a feeling. Newer albums being more similar with each other than with older albums and vice versa is pretty logical. The next album’s just gonna be the next album there’s not really much more to it. Excited for it potentially having a different sound tho.

qfrWuBl.png

Just now, plastiscguy said:

I mean, NFR her second best album so a win-win :um3:

it’s one of my least favorite :bebe: :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

the collective rationalizing & being in denial here... kii

but anyway, nfr and cocc are very distinct to me in their sound and so is bb in a bad way so idek what nfr 4.0 is supposed to mean

Yeah I agree with NFR and COCC being different. In my opinion she has never made NFR 2.0. Just because she has stayed in a similar genre for a few albums does not mean they are the same. 

For me NFR, Chemtrails and BB are very different so I'm not sure about what NFR 4.0 means (other than more organic sound I guess).

Unless it's facts I wouldn't trust insiders. Boz said the next song it's good but that's subjective. If I remember correctly he said Dealer was bad and Honeymounz (I think) said UFB wasn't worth leaking so...

giphy.gif

To be fair, Lana doesn’t have a bad album. Even NFR has multiple career highlights, so I’m sure whatever she releases will be good. She said herself she likes it more than BB so I have faith

"Don’t forget me"

i understand the idea of btd, uv, & hm being a "trio" & nfr, cotcc, & bb also being a "trio" with lfl being the threshold point, in my mind, btd/paradise, uv, & hm are like the "old" or "original" lana, lfl is the transitionary point in her discography, & nfr, cotcc, & bb are the "new" lana with a different approach to musical style & songwriting

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

5 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

I KNEW bombastic to Jack was just gonna mean cinnamon girl 😐😑😑😑😑

That's what I kept imagining, tho. Venice Bitch / Cinnamon Girl outros + Fuck It, I Love You synth moment and Black Bathing Suit messiness :um2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

10 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

For me NFR, Chemtrails and BB are very different so I'm not sure about what NFR 4.0 means (other than more organic sound I guess).

Unless it's facts I wouldn't trust insiders. Boz said the next song it's good but that's subjective. If I remember correctly he said Dealer was bad and Honeymounz (I think) said UFB wasn't worth leaking so...

YOU SPILLED :gurl:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I mean, I get it, tho? Cause she could be going on a different direction lyrically... But if we're talking about sound, NFR was pretty diverse. Venice, Cinnamon, Doin Time and FIILY were different from the rest and even The Greatest...they're really different to Banisters and Chemtrails, even if they both share similar songs sonically (piano ballads) 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: