Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

33 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

i doubt we will ever get a rap collab again:poordat: once she leaves the ranch and goes back to the beach maybe

Can she at least collab with Dolly or Miley? 779121170392809482.gif?v=1 I'd even accept a Trixie Mattel collab 779121170392809482.gif?v=1 

I truly don't care if she goes full yeehaw country girl, as long as she does it right and interesting 779121170392809482.gif?v=1

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

46 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

i doubt we will ever get a rap collab again:poordat: once she leaves the ranch and goes back to the beach maybe

Tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if it happened with her recent interest in hip hop collabs!

Though I feel a track like that is more likely to end up as a feature on someone else’s record, I still think it’s totally possible!

I feel like her range of musical influences and collaborative interests is wide enough to constitute deviations from her current work (whether it be pursuing country or having someone else feature a rap verse), but it would solely depend on her level of commitment to forming a record around it, I think

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Also, if Lana embraces country on LDR9, I’d love for her to emphasize the accent shown where the video starts. 

There’s something so intriguing about how she utilizes certain southern dialects, even now!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

5 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

can someone explain why lfl’s still somehow credible in this forum?

He's not an insider but he sometimes gets real info from reliable insiders 

Also we are bored :hide:

Spoiler

And his french (?) husband works in a label or whatever the lore is :thumb3:

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

He's not an insider but he sometimes gets real info from reliable insiders 

Also we are bored :hide:

Hide contents

And his french (?) husband works in a label or whatever the lore is :thumb3:

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

he was right about info regarding watercolor eyes

thanks! i wasn’t really active during the wce release

Dreaming that we get something noir and dramatic. Like Honeymoon(song) again I need an escape Lana FUCK

in a city that has truckers blocking its streets I fucking neeeeeeddddd an escape 

EDIT: AND I DONT MEAN THIS FEAT WITH A RAPPER THAT NEEDS TO BE A BANGER

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

24 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

can someone explain why lfl’s still somehow credible in this forum?

I thought you meant LFL the record & was waiting for LFL-gate to happen in this thread:thumb3:

Sylvia Plath 

5 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

people have absolutely no taste :pout: 

In fact, Chemtrails & BB are now our little secrets / sacred places. A cult classic.

Yes, Chemtrails doesnt deserve the hate (except Breaking Up Slowly - absolutely has nothing to do here).

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

6 hours ago, Pale Fire said:

An album with Kali Uchis & 1-3 rapper features please. SZA too? Like just go insane girl go hard or go home 

Oh Yeah. I would love a collab with SZA. Good days is easily one of my fav songs ever lol. 

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Marius said:

Oh Yeah. I would love a collab with SZA. Good days is easily one of my fav songs ever lol. 

I feel like Lana x Kali and Lana x SZA are the collabs of the century we need. But they just wouldn’t work with the cocc/bb sound.. we need FIERY surf grunge production

AND yes I adoooore good days & all of CTRL. SZA almost never misses 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

17 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

I feel like Lana x Kali and Lana x SZA are the collabs of the century we need. But they just wouldn’t work with the cocc/bb sound.. we need FIERY surf grunge production

AND yes I adoooore good days & all of CTRL. SZA almost never misses 

if it should sound like cocc, she needs a collab with Lorde :toofunny:

Dua leaving TAP management, so now Ben can focus on promoting LDR9 obviously :hooker:

Spoiler

Also, does anyone know if Eclipse is okay? Does he just post on another site? Haven’t heard much from him in awhile… hope all is well. 

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

On 2/16/2022 at 9:28 PM, plastiscguy said:

Can she at least collab with Dolly or Miley? 779121170392809482.gif?v=1 I'd even accept a Trixie Mattel collab 779121170392809482.gif?v=1 

I truly don't care if she goes full yeehaw country girl, as long as she does it right and interesting 779121170392809482.gif?v=1

Dolly, Miley, Trixie or Kacey :oprah3: give me that psychedelic realness… Lust For Life aesthetic w Dan Auerbach production with hints of Steven Mertens also mixed together sprinkled with Not All Who Wander Are Lost to give that space cowgirl perfection :OG:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

I had a dream Lana posted a casual photo of her and Dan Auerbach & basically announced he was producing LDR9

If only:krylie:

Sylvia Plath