Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I think this is going to be like Chemtrails rollout but shorter (first song now instead of October). 

The website is going to update with just the single and we may get the album title but I don't expect the actual preoder until early next year with another single.

Unless... she announces everything tomorrow and we get a single now, another early next year (just a "promo" track) and the final one with the album in March :um2:

giphy.gif

I dreamt of LB meltdowns tonight. This pre-announcement thing is taking a toll on me :stareney:

2 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

what time does lana usually announce her singles?

When I'm asleep. So as soon as I'll say good night and turn off my phone y'all can start expecting something...

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

2 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

what time does lana usually announce her singles?

If she's actually dropping smthn it's usually 5pm UK time for some strange reason

Probably because that's the time when Ben and Ed are on afternoon tea break eating scones and drinking tea

If she's only announcing, then it's whenever she feels like it, but usually late afternoon LA time because sis doesn't seem like a morning person

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Also wouldn't it make more sense to release tomorrow instead of Friday since sza has a whole album coming out? She's not huge but she's really popular and it's not like Lana is going to compete with anyone chartwise but more people are going to listen to it if there aren't that many things coming out.

I know Lana doesn't care but it seems the smarter thing to do... and I don't want to wait 2 extra days :thumb3:

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Also wouldn't it make more sense to release tomorrow instead of Friday since sza has a whole album coming out? She's not huge but she's really popular and it's not like Lana is going to compete with anyone chartwise but more people are going to listen to it if there aren't that many things coming out.

I know Lana doesn't care but it seems the smarter thing to do... and I don't want to wait 2 extra days :thumb3:

Lana is bigger than SZA now, like the GP barley know SZA

thankfully it’s not 2016 anymore

I don’t HATE The label/logo. It’ll be nice to see it in context of the rest of the design.