Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Everynight i used to pray, that I'd find a morning when i wake up to the LDR9 thread blowing tf up, and finally I did - on the Lanaboards

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Lana has reached over 40M Spotify monthly listeners... and she is 45th in the world overall. I think this is the first time ever in her career. So...

Spoiler

IT'S TIME TO MAKE SOME NOISE ABOUT LDR9 & DROP THE LEAD SINGLE NOW

C'MON LANITA!

"FRENCH RESTAURANT (14 MINUTES LONG VERSION)" IS FINALLY COMING

black-girl.gif

Is Honeymouns on Insta a reliable insider? They posted on their stories they believe the album will come 3/3/23. Now, while I don’t believe anyone other than Lana / Ben would know the exact release date and I’m sure Honeymouns is just teasing I do LOVE the idea of Lana releasing an album then as the number 3 holds a lot of spiritual meaning. A single soon after New Year’s Day with a high budget music video and quick rollout would be a dream :wub:

Tumblr

1 hour ago, JFKs Fine China said:

Is Honeymouns on Insta a reliable insider? They posted on their stories they believe the album will come 3/3/23. Now, while I don’t believe anyone other than Lana / Ben would know the exact release date and I’m sure Honeymouns is just teasing I do LOVE the idea of Lana releasing an album then as the number 3 holds a lot of spiritual meaning. A single soon after New Year’s Day with a high budget music video and quick rollout would be a dream :wub:

I think they were just guessing a possible date. They have some old stuff but they are not an insider (about new releases and such)

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, riperviwe said:

I don't know y'all but I like her new way of singing. Would be so good If she'd make covers of her old songs.

Give me one example on this. Because her 2013-2015 delivery is untouchable 

4 hours ago, pinkfuneral said:

What will we do if Lana murders Rockafella (casts him off to her vast unreleased wasteland)? Will we be able to withstand the torment of not knowing the true nature of the umbrella-sounding lyric until some random leak years down the line?

Yes , we can . 

1 hour ago, JFKs Fine China said:

i really like the 333 thing too it's a perfect date

7 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

So what do we say about Lana being on the most successful album of the year? :oprah4:

It's nuts that this mega-event is happening right now. I think it has set the stage for LDR9 to be a colossal critical and commercial success. The label will invest much bigger in promo. The critics are fiending for her. TikTok is perched for every syllable that comes out of her mouth. And there are suddenly zillions of new fans who just heard her name for the first time a week ago.

Prepare for greatness on every level :oprah2:

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

So Weyes is releasing the new MV for Grapevine tonight… Guess we’ll see if we should move about the Neil IG story or nah. 

That was sooner than I expected I'm already moving :crazy:

I love Weyes but I want it to be about Lana this time.

Less than 5 hours for the truth :illumilana:

giphy.gif