Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

47 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Well girls I had my first official LDR9 dream ever so it’s safe to say the lead single is coming :true: The song started out with faint chanting that grew louder and more layered. A lead electric guitar came in after a few vocal layered measures and it kept repeating the notes C, B, E in mid-tempo succession, and then the bass line E, F#, G kicked in. So when I awoke I recorded what I dreamed on a virtual piano website by tapping my phone screen sdjdbfjfbf 

Reveal hidden contents

I think it’s giving Halloween and I’m here for it :diva:

1d9ef0dfae959aed6e069e38f07e8224c165823f

Spoiler

:wowcry:

1 hour ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Well girls I had my first official LDR9 dream ever so it’s safe to say the lead single is coming :true: The song started out with faint chanting that grew louder and more layered. A lead electric guitar came in after a few vocal layered measures and it kept repeating the notes C, B, E in mid-tempo succession, and then the bass line E, F#, G kicked in. So when I awoke I recorded what I dreamed on a virtual piano website by tapping my phone screen sdjdbfjfbf 

Love the spooky vibes. I wish I could remember the melodies in my dreams that well :crying5:

giphy.gif

On 10/25/2022 at 2:54 AM, Pale Fire said:

For this new era I want a live performance video of her singing at the beach :defeated:

😭😭😭😭 YES! Let's manifest. Grab each other's hands! 

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

Just now, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I had just woken up so the intro was kinda fresh, but I recall I did hear more of the hook and that one is long gone into my subconscious :crying5:

Imagine if you got it right tho... she should credit you on the song 

Producers:

Lana Del Rey

Drew Erickson 

The Stargirl Pinky

:krylie:

giphy.gif

Lana has only been referencing country music now; I’m prepared for the yeehaw.

But at least You’re The Reason God Made Oklahoma is a super cute song for a duet (second verse Lana could totally sing) or a reference in a future Lana lyric (“you’re the reason God made California”)

On 10/25/2022 at 1:54 AM, Pale Fire said:

For this new era I want a live performance video of her singing at the beach :defeated:

Off topic but I remember someone had an idea for a Get Free music video where she and the background dancer sang at a festival/parade type thing near the beach. They wore red and there were rainbows in the sky. And at the end there was a shot of her floating in the ocean similar to this shot from the blue jeans mv, but instead she was smiling and happy 

ml_lana_del_rey_blue_jeans_03_950.png?it

Back on topic: if she does anything even remotely similar to this for the new era, I'd faint

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

1 hour ago, bluedealer said:

Manifesting instrumentals like Body Electric live version even on piano. :smokes2: bring spooky grunge Lana back

I fear we won’t ever get that Lana back.  She seems quite settled on the ballady minimal piano songs.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

25 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I fear we won’t ever get that Lana back.  She seems quite settled on the ballady minimal piano songs.  

I know :toofunny: but at least we were blessed once. We have to manifest 

1 hour ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Off topic but I remember someone had an idea for a Get Free music video where she and the background dancer sang at a festival/parade type thing near the beach. They wore red and there were rainbows in the sky. And at the end there was a shot of her floating in the ocean similar to this shot from the blue jeans mv, but instead she was smiling and happy 

ml_lana_del_rey_blue_jeans_03_950.png?it

Back on topic: if she does anything even remotely similar to this for the new era, I'd faint

I’ll faint if she literally does anything at all for the new era. :awkney2:

faSE.gif

Still thinking about Neil's post. I need Lana to go back to the dark and dreamy aesthetic... it's giving me SOC MV and Tropico (Body Electric) vibes :icant:

I checked Weyes post when announcing Grapevine (song) and those other pictures don't resemble the flowers story either. It's all purple and dead bushes, even though there can be a plot twist in the video I guess :delish:

giphy.gif

That snow ❄️ song didn't boost her other albums streams that much (maybe there was already a big overlap between listeners or maybe they didn't care about ah ah like snow) so can she please release the lead single already :crying4:

If their plan was to try to capitalize on the hype I don't think it will matter in the end so... let Lanita do her thing :true:

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

That snow ❄️ song didn't boost her other albums streams that much (maybe there was already a big overlap between listeners or maybe they didn't care about ah ah like snow) so can she please release the lead single already :crying4:

If their plan was to try to capitalize on the hype I don't think it will matter in the end so... let Lanita do her thing :true:

the only thing that happened is that now her spotify page is tainted by the snow song being number one on her most popular songs it's worse than having 2 summertime sadness there :eek2:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

4 hours ago, Churchome Rep said:

Lana has only been referencing country music now; I’m prepared for the yeehaw.

But at least You’re The Reason God Made Oklahoma is a super cute song for a duet (second verse Lana could totally sing) or a reference in a future Lana lyric (“you’re the reason God made California”)

oh most definitely. it’s lana, so of course it will have some sort of twist to it, but personally i’m expecting a more country type of album and references. new era !

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

7 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Reminds me of riverside