Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I’m not sure it could be for Weyes… I don’t see a lot of flowers in her Grapevine MV announcement… plus is Neil really involved in a MV? 

(he probably is just doing promo photos for her but hey, I guess I want to be deceived thinking it could be Lana :thumb3:)

Maybe he's releasing more promo pictures from the photoshoot... even though now that I think about it it's not that big of a thing to tease... so maybe it is indeed Lana :hype:

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, JFKs Fine China said:

I must have missed something how did we find out the album is complete?

Brightsun confirmed it a couple days ago but I'm not sure what the bebe face implies :eek:

On 10/23/2022 at 3:09 AM, Brightsun said:

Yes it Is:bebe:

I can’t move after the whole see you in September thing :delicious:

and Lana just said the other day in her reel that the music wasn’t coming yet so I feel like an announcement now is too soon. Plus if she has anywhere as many vinyls to produce as Taylor, we’re looking at February at the earliest since she was in the studio at the end of August 

"Don’t forget me"

Thinking about how artists release albums with short, snappy songs that contain lines specifically to appeal to Tik Tok trends and how Lana contrastingly doubles down on her automatic processes of long-form writing to create wordy albums that are ultra niche and specific to her life….always standing out in the best way possible. Love her and so excited for more of this :typewriter: