Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Last night I dreamt I was spending a weekend with Lana in her family home. She told me the new album, Paradise Parkour (:omfg2:) would be out June 16. I played cards with her entire family and then she turned into Charlie and we made out. Finally, Chuck offered me a Diet Coke but I told her I wanted a full fat Coke even though I don’t drink either. Now I’m not saying I’m psychic but June 16 IS a Friday :usrs:

Tumblr

1 minute ago, JFKs Fine China said:

Last night I dreamt I was spending a weekend with Lana in her family home. She told me the new album, Paradise Parkour (:omfg2:) would be out June 16. I played cards with her entire family and then she turned into Charlie and we made out. Finally, Chuck offered me a Diet Coke but I told her I wanted a full fat Coke even though I don’t drink either. Now I’m not saying I’m psychic but June 16 IS a Friday :usrs:

what does Paradise Parkour mean? Is the cinematic strings coming back ?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

7 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

what does Paradise Parkour mean? Is the cinematic strings coming back ?

Parkour is the activity of running through areas in a town, using skilful movements to jump over walls and other objects.

I think it’s safe to say I shouldn’t have champagne so close to bedtime again 

Tumblr

32 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

We keep manifesting a "bombastic" sound on LDR9 but the snippet she posted sounds anything but bombastic. The enthusiasm here is huge. :bebe:

Ultraviolence had Old Money... anything could happen with miss Lana.

She also teased Chemtrails with TJF so yeah :hide:

giphy.gif

41 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

We keep manifesting a "bombastic" sound on LDR9 but the snippet she posted sounds anything but bombastic. The enthusiasm here is huge. :bebe:

I honestly don’t manifest anything at this point. If there are some bombastic songs fitting the album: good. But I wouldn’t want some upbeat songs for the sake of it that don’t match the rest of the album. 
anyways, I find that it’s always the best way to enter a new Lana album: to have no expectations and let myself be surprised. 

LDR9 will be w mix of "Noir","Sad Girl" and "WFWF" but with more raw vocals,anger,no colour include in lyrics just to make album more hard and less romantic. 
2023 first quarter and single this year.

3 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

LDR9 will be w mix of "Noir","Sad Girl" and "WFWF" but with more raw vocals,anger,no colour include in lyrics just to make album more hard and less romantic. 
2023 first quarter and single this year.

Are these facts or wishful thinking?

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

20 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

yess and plus million dollar man vocals:quote:

7 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

yess and plus million dollar man vocals:quote:

of course !!! :wub:

26 minutes ago, Thoth said:

Are these facts or wishful thinking?

who knows lets just have good feelings about new album :diva:

10 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Do you think Ben meant "solo album" cause it has no collabs or it was just a weird way of saying "her own music"? 

I prefer no collabs and Jon Batiste being only on production makes sense 

Solo album is usually used if someone is in a band or group, since this doesn't apply to Lana it likely means nothing. At least I don't see why Ben would reveal early if there are any collabs on the album.

15 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Do you think Ben meant "solo album" cause it has no collabs or it was just a weird way of saying "her own music"? 

I thought it meant that Nikki won’t be there :omfg2: Not sure it means there’s no collab. 

16 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

i assume he said solo to make it clear it is not the nikki lane duet album even tho nikki already said we were not getting that anytime soon. but he could have just meant no collabs. or maybe he forgot that lana is not in a band. or maybe he is hinting that she does have a secret band but we are not getting that album til after her next solo one. many possibilities....

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

On 10/21/2022 at 8:30 PM, DCooper said:

Or perhaps you need to see it for what it is. A thoughtful album about healing and reclaiming herself and her peace of mind after being put through the ringer countless times :true: 

I swear some people are just so fixated on what they want to hear that they don't take the time to understand what they actually are hearing. All of her albums are beautiful in their own ways and creatively expand on the themes and the story that she's been telling her whole career.

I see Blue Banisters as a cleansing and return to self after the deliberate aimlessness of Chemtrails which followed the subtle end-of-everything energy simmering throughout NFR. This leaves her in a really interesting place creatively and I think anything could happen for this next album. I am sure we are in for a real treat. I'm not expecting anything in particular, but I think she will combine elements of her previous sounds while exploring completely new territory as well.

Yes, i'm happy to see someone finally sticking up for Blue Banisters. It's so misunderstood. David Lynch stans get it 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e