Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

Do you think Ben meant "solo album" cause it has no collabs or it was just a weird way of saying "her own music"? 

I prefer no collabs and Jon Batiste being only on production makes sense 

Bens way of saying there’s no Taylor swift, no jack Antonoff, just Lana and Coney Island Hot Dogs :candy:

mUENGN9.png

7 hours ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

We keep manifesting a "bombastic" sound on LDR9 but the snippet she posted sounds anything but bombastic. The enthusiasm here is huge. :bebe:

Well to be fair I think jack was the only one who used the word “bombastic”. And imo, I feel like the short progression of the piano we heard could be a really emotional ballad, it remind me of ocean swells.

Ever since the word LDR-X spreaaad, it’s been the blackest day, it’s been the blackest daaay

All I hear on that song is Tay-Tay

It’s not what I wanna play

Where’s my Lana Del Rey? 

Where’s my Lana Del Rey? 

Horses

It's going to be about horses

1. Dark but just a Horse

2. Tulsa Jesus Foal

3. Neigh 'Til We Die

4. West Colt

5. Sad Gelding

6. Million Dollar Mare

7. Video Reins

8. The Blackest Horse

9. Terrence Loves Horses

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I’ve figured it out we’re getting 2 albums

an album w/ collabs from Nikki lane, weyes blood, asap Rocky, the weeknd, Kali Uchis etc etc

and at the same time she’s going to drop her flop country record to show everyone her duality and range as an artist

honestly I think this is kind of an iconic concept….. :makeup:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

i might be totally wrong but the "solo album" thing made me think there's another full album with collabs in the making. what if the standards and classics was a collab album? or he might be phrasing it that way because her latest release wasn't solo?

probably in the end he just randomly decided to say it that way :deadbanana:

45 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

Lana needs to hang out with Alex Turner again. The instruments on his latest album (Artic Monkeys - The Car) are perfect for her vocals, this is literally my dream. :worship:

Sculptures Of Anything Goes is fucking stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y’all are so desperate for news and gossip y’all read into the “solo album” comment so much. She already insinuated multiple times that she’s making a country album

And a feature or features on her previous albums don’t negate it being solo albums

:facepalm:

she's smoking while she's running to deliver her next masterpiece that will blow humanity's mind Signing.gif 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

She's been so active lately, there's something happening you guys

9 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

At this point I think Ben just throws buzz words when talking about the album and that's it :hide: 

Soon is his favourite one 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

2 hours ago, Writer In The Dark said:

Lana needs to hang out with Alex Turner again. The instruments on his latest album (Artic Monkeys - The Car) are perfect for her vocals, this is literally my dream. :worship:

Yesss! I’ve been listening to Dealer right after There’d Better Be a Mirrorball, what a vibe.