Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

On 11/14/2022 at 9:08 PM, Hydroponic Weeds said:

RictyT8.gif

us when the album turns out to be an aka re-release on vinyl in 1 week, the american classics and standards album in 2 weeks, then LDRX in 3 weeks

giphy.gif

and then me when i realize i was just dreaming :rollin:

Us when dreams do come true

belly1-0.gif

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

i wonder if lana ever comes here and browses, sees the mess, then remembers she could announce something but doesn't 

5be.jpg

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

On 11/14/2022 at 9:23 PM, Hydroponic Weeds said:

i wonder if lana ever comes here and browses, sees the mess, then remembers she could announce something but doesn't 

5be.jpg

I honestly think she does (really sporadically tho) or at least Ben tells her about some stuff we talk here cause there were some times she posted things eerily similar to what we were discussing :shh2:

Like we were laughing at her posting random stuff all the time and she made a highlight on Instagram "I'm so random". Or when we mentioned Violet and she suddenly posted a whole video talking about how it was her favorite project :thumb2: of course it can be coincidental but who knows... 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

I honestly think she does (really sporadically tho) or at least Ben tells her about some stuff we talk here cause there were some times she posted things eerily similar to what we were discussing :shh2:

Like we were laughing at her posting random stuff all the time and she made a highlight on Instagram "I'm so random". Or when we mentioned Violet and she suddenly posted a whole video talking about how it was her favorite project :thumb2: of course it can be coincidental but who knows... 

I definitely think Ben snoops, maybe Lana herself, especially considering her team does LDR Village stuff and then did a contest here for the design. They had to have known she had graphic artist fans lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

On 11/14/2022 at 9:23 PM, Hydroponic Weeds said:

5be.jpg

i BET she don't google herself since qftc...

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

Just now, GrenadineGrass said:

i BET she don't google herself since qftc...

well, we did scare her off of insta, fb, and twitter... except the huntymoon account

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

well, we did scare her off of insta, fb, and twitter... except the huntymoon account

at the end she's a geminis bitch who wants to show people random shit that she thinks and like, i knew that she wouldn't leave instagram

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

1 hour ago, For K said:

You said we had to pay a price for future knowledge/info right? I think we need to start looking into blood sacrifice :true:

its going to be the scat y'all dont get to choose 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

24 minutes ago, themusicsinme said:

single out soonish album out later later

while i would appreciate a source i did do a mega-call out for literally anything so i will verbally appreciate this even if i don't believe it nnn

10 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

its going to be the scat y'all dont get to choose 

what if we end up not getting scat? does that mean we truly don't know what the future holds

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Omg I just got an Instagram ad from RoughTradeNYC telling me to buy all of Lana's classic albums ranging from Born To Die to Blue Banisters, and then I clicked on their Instagram page and their address is 30 Rockefeller Plaza :illumilana::judgingu3:

21 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Omg I just got an Instagram ad from RoughTradeNYC telling me to buy all of Lana's classic albums ranging from Born To Die to Blue Banisters, and then I clicked on their Instagram page and their address is 30 Rockefeller Plaza :illumilana::judgingu3:

Maybe they already have LDR9 on their shelves :judgingu3:

giphy.gif