Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

5 hours ago, honeybadger said:

i think neil has been using flowers in photography for a long time completely unrelated to any artist projects he’s working on :lanahottie: he has a whole series of them on his insta

but maybe it IS lana related and it’ll appear in the album booklet and cover art im manifesting her laying in a pile of flowers covered in them like wildflower wildfire bed of wildflowers style 

I hope it will be giving the UV era photo where she is lying on Hydrangreas while smoking vibes :wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, Surf Noir said:

lustforlife hacked into your phone and added this song to your playlist in order to troll you :oprah3:

but yeah, a creepy and edgy mixture of 2000s pop-punk and ultraviolence is coming :pray:

Heart-Shaped Box cover coming out officially as a single on Thanksgiving. Lana making sure we won't go hungry :smile4:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Just now, For K said:

Heart-Shaped Box cover coming out officially as a single on Thanksgiving. Lana making sure we won't go hungry :smile4:

looking up "kurt cobain thanksgiving turkey" didn't come up with any funny results so here's turkey del rey again to manifest:

Happy Thanksgiving!! ❤ | Lana Del Rey meme #LDR | Lana del rey, Lana, Rey

as well as this edit for that iconic grunge spirit:

Pin by Holly 💋 on Lana ❤ | Kurt cobain, Nirvana, Lana del rey

WGe8ynS.gif

4 hours ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

while we wait for the real album cover to drop tonight, i made a fake one in the meantime. :smokes:

Hide contents

36-D64-B96-10-A6-4-A32-A86-E-2-FC7460-CA

Damn...you snapping with your artworks:wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

looking up "kurt cobain thanksgiving turkey" didn't come up with any funny results so here's turkey del rey again to manifest:

Happy Thanksgiving!! ❤ | Lana Del Rey meme #LDR | Lana del rey, Lana, Rey

as well as this edit for that iconic grunge spirit:

Pin by Holly 💋 on Lana ❤ | Kurt cobain, Nirvana, Lana del rey

omg i just saw that the tag on the kurt and lana says "mydarkpeople"... dark city is leaking on thanksgiving :true: yep, it's confirmed :true: you can't deny the power of turkey del rey :true: 

WGe8ynS.gif

I’m still very skeptical about insiders outside of BoZ and probably Eclipse, personally:um2:

I’d love to be wrong, but I feel like most alleged insiders haven’t spoken up until after we’ve gotten news/confirmation, and even what’s been said prior has been either vague or can be reasonably assumed (collabs with artists she’s recently worked with, delays, etc.). 

I feel like it would incredibly easy to say something (like a *reasonably* long acronym…such as DATMIMBC for White Dress:oopna:) that is both specific and nearly irrefutable upon the record’s release, especially given the high possibility that the record is already complete. 

I love speculating and the idea of insider information keeping the hype up for this thread, but I think almost everyone is as much in the dark about LDR9 as we are.

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath