Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

5 minutes ago, Yameena Khatri said:

:eartha:

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

3 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

The numbers on the TS song are insane… like… Lana is bigger than ever right nowΒ :defeated: we need a single mama

yessss that’s why I was so excited for a collab. if more people have eyes on Lana’s music that’s a winΒ 

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

4 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

The numbers on the TS song are insane… like… Lana is bigger than ever right nowΒ :defeated: we need a single mama

Meanwhile she is running around Austin living her best life lol.Β I fucking love it!Β 

Just now, Yameena Khatri said:

Seeing the footages of her in Austin giving me so much serotonin πŸ₯Ί

Yes I love it. Lol seeing her in TX so much makes me a little proud as a fellow Texan lol. Β Maybe it is time for her to transplant lol! Austin and DFW are being hailed as the new LA’s.Β :creep:

Waist Deep In Icy Waves is such a great title/lyric I'd be sad if it ends up just being aΒ caption cause the water was cold (which probably was the case:icant:)

Β 

But since the album wasn't done maybe she was inspired by her kitty freezing and she wrote a song around that captionΒ :hype:

giphy.gif

15 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Can someone clarify that the album is backed up obviously on Jacks end and the studio? Because sky news just quoted’ The singer added that she was "confident" the book and the album will eventually be released, but that she does have to effectively "start over" with both projects.β€˜Β 

Β 

please tell me she doesn’t have to record the record again

Β 

I really hope she doesn't rework the album if it's finished. Like unless if its for the better, but do we have any faith in that?Β :creep:

Y0jLcfB.gif.Λšβ‚Šβ€§.ΰΌ»π“†©β€οΈŽβ€¬π“†ͺΒ My love's pourin' 𓆩β€ͺβ€ͺβ€οΈŽβ€¬π“†ͺΰΌΊ.β€§β‚ŠΛš.Β yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

Β°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||Like a waterfall.||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°

1:32━━━━━♑────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ β–Β β–Œ β–·β–· | β†Ί

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

With everything we learned this week, I wonder how far off she was on the album, if it was done or not.Β 

I honestly think the album is done and wasn’t/will not be as impacted by the theft as it could have been. I’m sure everything was backed up.Β Both she and Ben have teased the album/music recently which would be after the theft if it were a few months back. I just fucking hate the book and her own personal footage being taken and irreplaceable. Hopefully she had a physical copy of her poems and will just need to reorder/format etc. Β 
Β 

Regarding album though, I really think they are/were waiting for the right time. I definitely thinkΒ more will start up now that Taylor has dropped. I’m still expecting single this year and album 1st quarter next year, maybe a tad after. Either way I don’t think we are too far away. It’s already November!

Β :dance:Β Waist deep in icy waves

I can't feel a thing

Waist deep in freezing seas

But you're here with meΒ :hype:

Β 

That siteΒ fake lyrics vibes I know... I can't write, it's either that or usingΒ Mary (Scared of Me) as a templateΒ :hide:

Β 

By the way do we know who wrote them? They are as iconic as theΒ In the cock-Β ones:thumb3:

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

With everything we learned this week, I wonder how far off she was on the album, if it was done or not.Β 

Β 

Probably close to being done. TheΒ theft occurred months ago and since then Ben teased her finishing the album and it coming soon multiple timesΒ (last one being a month or so ago) so i really don’t think this has any impact on the album besides Lana maybe beingΒ discouraged Γ  la UV leaks era for nowΒ 

Β 

Β 

In other news Lana… girlΒ stop promotingΒ nikkiΒ while gettingΒ pestered by the country peasants and focus on your exploding streaming numbersΒ :sideeye:

strike while the iron’s hot and release the lead single mamaΒ 

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

Β 

Probably close to being done. TheΒ theft occurred months ago and since then Ben teased her finishing the album and it coming soon multiple timesΒ (last one being a month or so ago) so i really don’t think this has any impact on the album besides Lana maybe beingΒ discouraged Γ  la UV leaks era for nowΒ 

Β 

Β 

In other news Lana… girlΒ stop promotingΒ nikkiΒ while gettingΒ pestered by the country peasants and focus on your exploding streaming numbersΒ :sideeye:

strike while the iron’s hot and release the lead single mamaΒ 

Everything you said except I would say do it all ma’am! Live your countryΒ life, promote Nikki, mix and mingle, and release the single and or album while things are hot. She can have it all lol!

Just now, DLT said:

Everything you said except I would say do it all ma’am! Live your countryΒ life, promote Nikki, mix and mingle, and release the single and or album while things are hot. She can have it all lol!

"Superstar Lana Del Rey just announced her new lead single, a highly anticipatedΒ collaboration with country legend Nikki Lane"Β 
ellentube-the-ellen-show.gif

Β 

14 minutes ago, DLT said:

I honestly think the album is done and wasn’t/will not be as impacted by the theft as it could have been. I’m sure everything was backed up.Β Both she and Ben have teased the album/music recently which would be after the theft if it were a few months back. I just fucking hate the book and her own personal footage being taken and irreplaceable. Hopefully she had a physical copy of her poems and will just need to reorder/format etc. Β 
Β 

Regarding album though, I really think they are/were waiting for the right time. I definitely thinkΒ more will start up now that Taylor has dropped. I’m still expecting single this year and album 1st quarter next year, maybe a tad after. Either way I don’t think we are too far away. It’s already November!

Would make sense that she’d be done or almost there. I’m not worried at all for the album: her computer can’t be the only place it was storedΒ :suicide:Β , no way Jack would have let her have the only β€œmaster” of his songs. I guess she’s afraid it would leak before it was released… I can’t see her starting over: Interscope would have to pay the producers anyways for the β€œscrapped album”.Β 
as for the book, this is what broke my heart: she is so proud of her poetry, so happy it could see the light of day and this happens… Β of course there are always the poems that were turned into audio tracks (there are at least two that we know of and there are certainly more)Β that can be written down,Β but just likeViolet, itΒ can’t be the whole thing… 

i really hope a new single from the album will be out by the end of 2022, but I don’t want to jinx itΒ :hide:

10 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

I don’t think anything is coming out this year :(Β which is alright!Β 

manifesting a Christmas surpriseΒ 

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

29 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

been thinking a lot about the "wish i could extrapolate some small intention or maybe get your attention for a minute or two" lyrics recentlyΒ :eartha2:

Sounds like Text Book 2.0, cramming lyrics into a unpleasant melodyΒ 

:true: