Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, NikoGo said:

I genuinely think it'll be sooner than the summer. I like to be delulu and say this year (tuesday :oopna:) but I think a single December/January and album January/Feb seems doable. I think at this point it's a waiting game for vinyls to finish up

the vinyls are the main reason why i think summer is a possibility because let's say that she submitted the album in october around the time of ben's statement and the amount of time from then until june is about the time it's been taking for vinyls to get pressed

so a vague announcement, maybe a website code change in december, single in late january, maybe another promo single in march/april, and then album in late may/early june i think is a very realistic scenario - or maybe the album gets released a bit earlier if they aren't concerned about vinyls being available at the time of release

BUT no one knows anything (besides lana's team and maybe boz & eclipse) so we'll see :hillary:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

the vinyls are the main reason why i think summer is a possibility because let's say that she submitted the album in october around the time of ben's statement and the amount of time from then until june is about the time it's been taking for vinyls to get pressed

so a vague announcement, maybe a website code change in december, single in late january, maybe another promo single in march/april, and then album in late may/early june i think is a very realistic scenario - or maybe the album gets released a bit earlier if they aren't concerned about vinyls being available at the time of release

BUT no one knows anything (besides lana's team and maybe boz & eclipse) so we'll see :hillary:

I want to acknowledge that this is definitely the most logical and probably how it will go down :true:.......

But I am delusional and want new content. So WOOO can't wait for Tuesday guys! :party:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Just now, the ocean said:

Even if it was October it'd be around April or March like COTCC..Personally I think she submitted it earlier (end of august/September). Vinyls used to take 3 months now they take around 5. We'll really know something is coming soon if her store restocks on special vinyls (I remember NFR vinyls were restocked around the same time as COTCC's announcement)

BOZ said a month ago he only had to wait a couple of months to talk about the masterpiece album..so we're about 1/3 or 1/2 there at this point.

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

Even if it was October it'd be around April or March like COTCC..Personally I think she submitted it earlier (end of august/September). Vinyls used to take 3 months now they take around 5. We'll really know something is coming soon if her store restocks on special vinyls (I remember NFR vinyls were restocked around the same time as COTCC's announcement)

BOZ said a month ago he only had to wait a couple of months to talk about the masterpiece album..so we're about 1/3 or 1/2 there at this point.

i hope you're right - certainly not complaining if we get it earlier lana-yass.gif

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Hope that there will be songs that are going to be viral on tiktok so a lot of those annoying stans can be mad that they can’t gatekeep lana :godlaugh:

(as if she was like an indie french singer from 1920 lol)

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I agree with you in general that it may be coming sooner than we think but BOZ said "probably a few months" :bebe:

22 minutes ago, the ocean said:

it's not that i don't think she doesn't have her songs, it's that if she starts promoting the album now it'll look very weird especially after she seemed genuinely stressed & upset about the whole thing - that's kind of my whole point

i dont think so, didnt she say in the video that "she was very confident to put out the music despite all thishappening"?

Plus, it will make sense for her to start the rollout asap since the leak can be occur at any moment if they stole the laptop which have pretty much of her new album

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Storyteller starry stellar is 100% not real

"Stellar" literally means relating to stars so it would mean starry stars and while she is known to dabble in unhinged lyricism, it's meaningless and she doesn't do meaningless

They just copied the alliteration from her poetry and made it up

:agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

22 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Storyteller starry stellar is 100% not real

"Stellar" literally means relating to stars so it would mean starry stars and while she is known to dabble in unhinged lyricism, it's meaningless and she doesn't do meaningless

They just copied the alliteration from her poetry and made it up

:agree:

Unless she’s playing with the signifier and not the signified… our queen is in her George Batailles era. We stan a linguistic/semiotic goddess:bodyisready:

I don't think the problem is that it is meaningless, it's more like it's too predictable for Lana. She's probably going to change the structure of the verse and fit 24 words in the same sentence :hide:

Storyteller when I told you at the bar that I don't drink anymore but someone at the grocery store told me I was sweet

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Storyteller when I told you at the bar that I don't drink anymore but someone at the grocery store told me I was sweet

I feel like Lana could somehow make this lyric heartbreaking and beautiful :xcry:

26 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I don't think the problem is that it is meaningless, it's more like it's too predictable for Lana. She's probably going to change the structure of the verse and fit 24 words in the same sentence :hide:

Wait this reminded me of a caption she posted on IG soon after BB was released about a gas station clerk saying something profound to her. I remember thinking she was definitely going to be using the anecdote in a poem or a song :omfg2:

Tumblr

If i’m not mistaken, there was a photo of her in her honeymoon account written “behind every woman, there’s a great man🎵“ or smth like this.

i swear I saw that (it was a long time ago)

12 minutes ago, JFKs Fine China said:

Wait this reminded me of a caption she posted on IG soon after BB was released about a gas station clerk saying something profound to her. I remember thinking she was definitely going to be using the anecdote in a poem or a song :omfg2:

Yep that was the inspiration for the verse :hide:

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, marryingkind said:

If i’m not mistaken, there was a photo of her in her honeymoon account written “behind every woman, there’s a great man🎵“ or smth like this.

i swear I saw that (it was a long time ago)

It was from that interscope event with the alternative covers I think around January 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

It was from that interscope event with the alternative covers I think around January 

Do you think that there’s a chance of that being an actual lyric?