Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

"starry steller" is very clunky to me and i don't think lana would've ever written that even if we do have stranger than a stranger and what if someone had asked picasso not to be sad?

She could always alter the way she pronounces stuff to fit (or to not fit at all :hide:) we'll never know with Lana

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, DCooper said:

it's giving she sells seashells by the seashore

flashback when i started to learn English :coffee:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

lets not forget 

"When I look back, tracing fingertips over plastic bags
I think, "I wish I could extrapolate some small intention
Or maybe get your attention for a minute or two" "

is a confirmed lyric. Lana is being clunky this era

I'm truly so curious to see how this lyric sill be sung :trisha: It's clunky but I adore it for some reason even though it goes right over my head

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

"starry steller" is very clunky to me and i don't think lana would've ever written that even if we do have stranger than a stranger and what if someone had asked picasso not to be sad?

that picasso line is the worst fr:horror: How could she write that at the first place

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

"starry stellar" is very clunky to me and i don't think lana would've ever written that even if we do have stranger than a stranger and what if someone had asked picasso not to be sad?

y'all really forgot "sad girl bad girl" :hair:

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

if its really TUESDAY according to @TheDollClub

can we make it to page 666 by then? :brows: We need something to trigger the dark power so the universe finally gives us what we want.

2 minutes ago, your dealer said:

The delusion in this thread is at an all time high but I still support all of you and will be here to console you when you realize you’ve been played again :smile3:

I do feel bad for anyone genuinely moving :bebe: That said, I'm gonna be as delulu as they come! Pre Order announcement Tuesday with the lead and preorder Wednesday sounds PERFECT to me 

"Don’t forget me"

15 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I'm truly so curious to see how this lyric sill be sung :trisha: It's clunky but I adore it for some reason even though it goes right over my head

I do belive 'for a minute... or two' could sound like 'I'll let you be bad/I'll never dare change thee to what you are not' from Terrence Loves You:flutter:

As terrible as the NFR pre-release was, the last months were very iconic.

Her announcing the album as 'coming in a couple of months' during her shows, The dual FIILY/TG music video, the official album announcement, the album trailer, and then the preorder being the same month as the album was perfect. I wouldn't mind that kind of rollout again. It was very short and sweet (if you get rid of the super early single releases)

"Don’t forget me"

Speeking of an era I WISH we would get another HM rollout.... it was so mysterious, I still do remember that first Honeymoon snippet on her account :flutter: This one is for the history books definitely and you really have to be there.

I loved her bang hairstyle selfies, cute videos and random mysterious posts :xcry:

1 minute ago, bluedealer said:

Speeking of an era I WISH we would get another HM rollout.... it was so mysterious, I still do remember that first Honeymoon snippet on her account :flutter: This one is for the history books definitely and you really have to be there.

I loved her bang hairstyle selfies, cute videos and random mysterious posts :xcry:

When she passed out the lyric cards at her shows. WHEW. We didn't know we had it all. I really hope the newsletter talking about shows means she's about to tour again. She said in October she had no plans of touring but a 2023 tour would be super nice

"Don’t forget me"

Lana is usually pretty active on social before announcing something. I love how she would post in 3’s on her LDR account. IF something is coming Tuesday perhaps she will start posting on Honeymoon this weekend :dua: I’m just glad there’s finally movement in this thread :party:

Tumblr

I hope my umbrella gets destroyed on Tuesday when the amazing beautiful special epic ethereal lead single drops :defeated:

Spoiler

Well we will see if something happens on Tuesday or not , but take this post as a manifestation because we need a single NOW

Edit: Sorry y'all I forgot to add the word bombastic:wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: