Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

actually if Watercolor Mid  ends up being on the album. At least it should be a bonus track :agree:

Spotify Digital Bonus Track

iTunes Bonus Track

Target Bonus Track

Japan Edition

Spoiler

Walmart Exclusive :godlaugh: (thats where u belong)

There are so many way they can handle this shit. :pout:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, cherrytropico said:

Didn’t my psychic ass tell y’all yesterday Nov 14 was one of the dates something would be happening :smokes:

i always knew you were the best insider !!!

Just now, pinkfuneral said:

I had a vision that the lead single is a reworked version of Watercolor Eyes true.gif

undo that vision

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Can't believe she isn't releasing Rockefeller ...November is the perfect season for it. I can't imagine listening to it during Spring..:eartha2: same way with COCC album.

Also is her team stupid enough to push a digital release ? I'm pretty sure they hoping for a #1 this time around after 3 of her albums didn't get it. ... 

3 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

storyteller starry stellar? i'm sorry but i think even a twelve year old could write something that sounds and flows better than that :horror2:

Not to defend what could potentially be fake...but You do realize this is the same woman who, on her best album, wrote the line "stranger than a stranger"?

(Dis)honorable mention: 

"What about all these children. And all their children's children. And why am I even writing like this today?"

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Caught up with the latest developments… and could we really be that close to the album?!? :oprah2:

if it ends being fake, this will be Lana’s face, looming over LB:  :ma:

also, if a release is really upon us, wouldn’t it be time to summon Eclipse? @111 

Starry stellar isn’t totally impossible and it wouldn’t be her worst lyric if it ends up being true. In any case THIS is the kind of fake insider info I was looking for! 

11 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Can't believe she isn't releasing Rockefeller ...November is the perfect season for it. I can't imagine listening to it during Spring..:eartha2: same way with COCC album.

Also is her team stupid enough to push a digital release ? I'm pretty sure they hoping for a #1 this time around after 3 of her albums didn't get it. ... 

I'm sure her team wants her to do a full-send release like Taylor did with midnights but I'm pretty sure Lana is the one who mentioned in that one interview about doing a digital release for LDR9. I'm just hoping her label/team convince her to do limited vinyls/merch/etc though because I eat it up. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

6 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

You do realize this is the same woman who, on her best album, wrote the line "stranger than a stranger"?

a great lyric from a genius yuppp :true:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

I feel like she's going to surprise release the first song like she did with LMLYLAW and the triple singles followed by a proper announcement for the lead and album preoder (like Chemtrails/Arcadia).

Of course I mean surprise in the sense that we won't get an official date from her (but we'll probably know at least a couple of days before) :brows:

giphy.gif