Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

9 minutes ago, the ocean said:

the way this lines up with the team tropico narrative so far :ma: the way this era will literally be revealed via visions & tarot cards

there will be no insiders this time we have to seek the answer via the Universe & cosmic energy. :godlaugh:

Must be the season of the witchhhh

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

21 minutes ago, the ocean said:

the way this lines up with the team tropico narrative so far :ma: the way this era will literally be revealed via visions & tarot cards

just wait until i do a ritual on the november 23 new moon and channel lana del rey herself to give me info

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i had a dream during the chemtrails era that lana put out a song which sounded like a mix between doin' time and off to the races and i'm still waiting for that to come into fruition 

yeah, i had in day of cocc song release dream bout 90s r&b song with low register (she kinda had Amy's low voice)

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i had a dream during the chemtrails era that lana put out a song which sounded like a mix between doin' time and off to the races and i'm still waiting for that to come into fruition 

I would like to have this dream :true:

"Don’t forget me"

32 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i also had a cheeseburger in that dream so i'd say it was quite pleasant :true: 

why is your profile picture not Lizzy? It's throwing me off.

OT: Here's a breakdown of Ben's tweets throughout this year

EDIT:
May 18th: 26 weeks ago: Ben posts about W magazine and says "New music in the works"

June 4th: 23 weeks ago: A post about Lana at the Hollywood Bowl and says "new music incoming"

June 5th: 23 weeks ago: Ben comments that an album is coming soon in a comment

June 21st: 21 weeks ago: Ben posts a happy birthday post for lana and doesn't say anything about the new music

*Doesn't post about Lana for months*

August 18th: 12 weeks ago: Ben leaves a comment and says "new album nearing completion"

September 27th: 7 weeks ago: Ben posts about BTD's chart run and says "Beautiful 9th album coming soon"

October 22nd: 3 weeks ago: Ben reposts lana's TB post with the caption "extraordinarily special 9th (at least 😍) solo album to come"

I also think I missed a comment he made before May 18th talking about Lana working on new music.

So early in the year around W he posted about the album a couple times (and was with Lana and Chuck in Italy for Gucci), then from June 4th-August 18th doesn't say a word about Lana or new music. He also never reposted the Rockefeller snippet which is weird because he usually reposts anything she does when it comes to music. But then he posted about new music twice in the span of a month.

Edited by NikoGo
added in more info

"Don’t forget me"

47 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

EDIT:
May 18th: 26 weeks ago: Ben posts about W magazine and says "New music in the works"

June 4th: 23 weeks ago: A post about Lana at the Hollywood Bowl and says "new music incoming"

June 21st: 21 weeks ago: Ben posts a happy birthday post for lana and doesn't say anything about the new music

August 18th: 12 weeks ago: Ben leaves a comment and says "new album nearing completion"

September 27th: 7 weeks ago: Ben posts about BTD's chart run and says "Beautiful 9th album coming soon"

October 22nd: 3 weeks ago: Ben reposts lana's TB post with the caption "extraordinarily special 9th (at least 😍) solo album to come"

I also think I missed a comment he made before May 18th talking about Lana working on new music.

So early in the year around W he posted about the album a couple times (and was with Lana and Chuck in Italy for Gucci), then from June 4th-August 18th doesn't say a word about Lana or new music. He also never reposted the Rockefeller snippet which is weird because he usually reposts anything she does when it comes to music. But then he posted about new music twice in the span of a month.

Since the sudden stop of his teasing was probably because of the theft we can also assume that they resumed work around that August 18th comment :um2:

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Since the sudden stop of his teasing was probably because of the theft we can also assume that they resumed work around that August 18th comment :um2:

it’s just so hard to know because even for the other artists he manages, he’ll say new music soon and then it’ll be 6+ months for it to come out. I don’t get why he talks about things so early 

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, NikoGo said:

EDIT:

a new post should be coming soon and I'm curious how Ben is gonna top "extraordinarily special 9th (at least 😍) solo album to come" :um2:

For reference this is the first one he uploaded in October:

HPQelRX.jpg

Looks like it's a zoomed version of what he just posted... I expected to see miss Lana in the full picture when he first uploaded this :thumb2:

Edited by Venice Peach
Thoughs

giphy.gif