Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

15 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

315740950-2966459330316828-3553641474324

11 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

For reference this is the first one he uploaded in October:

HPQelRX.jpg

Looks like it's a zoomed version of what he just posted... I expected to see miss Lana in the full picture when he first uploaded this :thumb2:

Ok so these are indeed the same image, the newest one being a wider zoom-out. The flowers seem to be against a fence, taken outside (in a backyard, perhaps) at night. I’m wondering if he’s going to slowly zoom out to reveal a nighttime shot of Lana in a fenced garden :whatever:

Are e really going to move again so soon? :bebe:

I don’t understand why he teased the flower back in October if the full picture wasn’t even a hint, and didn’t reveal anything…like why the secrecy 

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

but wait ... isn't Weyes third single called "God Turn Me Into a Flower"?

I brought this up yesterday too but I don't think he would tease orchids for over a month only because a Weyes Blood single is named that way. Also Lana has been liking some of them but she didn't like the Weyes Blood posts :dua:

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

i had a dream during the chemtrails era that lana put out a song which sounded like a mix between doin' time and off to the races and i'm still waiting for that to come into fruition 

Omggggg new want/crave NEED unlocked :defeated:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Ok so these are indeed the same image, the newest one being a wider zoom-out. The flowers seem to be against a fence, taken outside (in a backyard, perhaps) at night. I’m wondering if he’s going to slowly zoom out to reveal a nighttime shot of Lana in a fenced garden :whatever:

I would love this :wub:

17 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

315740950-2966459330316828-3553641474324

These flowers are gorgeous I really hope this is for Lana :oprah:

I also love the idea of a darker, nighttime aesthetic. It also reminds me of nightshade/flowers that only bloom at night and kind of gives a witchy vibe too 

#teamtropico :legend:

1 minute ago, sweetcinnamondealer said:

These flowers are gorgeous I really hope this is for Lana :oprah:

I also love the idea of a darker, nighttime aesthetic. It also reminds me of nightshade/flowers that only bloom at night and kind of gives a witchy vibe too 

#teamtropico :legend:

Dark Night Conversations :uncomfortable:

"Don’t forget me"

10 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Oh I didn't even think about that... I assumed the one he posted now was the whole thing but maybe it is indeed a way bigger picture and he's just slowly zooming out :hype:

It makes sense and it would be an amazing way of revealing a promo picture or even the single (or album :oic:) cover

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Oh I didn't even think about that... I assumed the one he posted now was the whole thing but maybe it is indeed a way bigger picture and he's just slowly zooming out :hype:

It makes sense and it would be an amazing way of revealing a promo picture or even the single (or album :oic:) cover

I think it is much bigger, since the first crop he shared shows an extended part of the lower flower that’s been cropped in the second crop he shared today! Hoping for a slow reveal of a new album-related photo :oic:

We never know when Lana does her photo shoots! Chemtrail’s photo shoot was done by October (we know that because she used some BTS footage in the LMLYLAW video) and Blue Banisters was done around June (Chuck was pregnant and the album cover was shot, edited, and revealed July 3rd) 

It’s possible she’s been sitting on the album photo shoot for months now, and it’s almost time to be unveiled 

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

We never know when Lana does her photo shoots! Chemtrail’s photo shoot was done by October (we know that because she used some BTS footage in the LMLYLAW video) and Blue Banisters was done around June (Chuck was pregnant and the album cover was shot, edited, and revealed July 3rd) 

It’s possible she’s been sitting on the album photo shoot for months now, and it’s almost time to be unveiled 

yes and also both of them (cocc and bb) had their respective mvs so she could even have the first music video there too!

and also for giving me Margaret

22 minutes ago, your dealer said:

IS THIS NOT THE FENCE OF LANA DEL REY??????

Is it?? I’m trying to remember but the only fence I can think of that’s hers is the white picket fence one from the Arcadia music video, but that’s a completely different style fence than the one Neil posted

"Don’t forget me"