Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, sweetcinnamondealer said:

Looking at this picture again and... is it just me or could the fence actually be curtains :judgingu3:

i think it's just you this isn't supposed to sound rude nnn i just see sky and then fence

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

i think it's just you this isn't supposed to sound rude nnn i just see sky and then fence

I think its just because the wooden panels are uneven, some of them look more "bunched up" the way curtains can idk lol and then in the middle of the picture it looks like the panels continue down, but are draped like fabric 

But yeah it probably is a fence, after all it is probably nighttime in this photo so its hard to tell what exactly is in the background lol :agree:

50 minutes ago, marryingkind said:

her new aesthetic should be something like this

black bathing suit (feat. brooke candy, cupcakke, pabllo vittar, big freedia, jiafei, nikki lane, father john misty, bleachers, taylor swift, megan thee stallion, ethel cain, yoko ono, lustforlife, french husband, buymebluediamonds, donald trump, elon musk, björk, the frozen permafrost viruses melting in the arctic tundra, elle, zachary campbell, kim petras, beyoncé, surf noir & lizzy grant)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

it’s strange to me how people think out of all people neil would be the only one teasing something just because he’s being cryptic, especially because his art doesn’t revolve around lana and he has his own art and photography books and projects. but it’s so weird that he is teasing that specific photoshoot and that pic of the flowers is the only post of his that she’s liked recently… i just really don’t think neil would be the one to tease a new lana album :flop: but he also was being cryptic the week before natalie announced hearts aglow, so maybeeee maybe

5 hours ago, kaliuchis said:

idk how to explain this but the piano on rockefeller >>> the piano on bb

It was def the chord progression, it hit different. It sounds very polished. I love bb for its looser style, it’s very flowy. Lana said this next album would be very wordy!

Also hi literally almost got locked out of my account because it wouldn’t let me log in through Twitter, have I missed anything?

He used to call me D.N.(C)

That stood for Deadly Nightshade Cunt

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Alright I just saw an album tracklist on *that site*. CLEARLY fake but their title for LDR9 was kind of a slay tbh:     

"Rapture" 

I miss her era of single-word album names, they were all so iconic. I would love to get that back 

drake meme | Drake meme, Meme faces, Memes 

darling, darling, darling, i fall to pieces when i'm with you...