Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, marryingkind said:

Are we thirsting over a flower picture?

i’m here for it

we have NOTHING else besides listening to the rockefeller snippet ad infinitum, literally making up information and overanalyzing dreams & tarot cards

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Do Not Comply or Conform would be good too

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, bluechemtrails said:

but wait ... isn't Weyes third single called "God Turn Me Into a Flower"?

Yeah it’s the name of the new single but the song is about the myth of Narcissus and if it was for Weyes, I’d expect the flower of the same name in the visuals… Not that it means that those orchids are for Lana per se… but maybe?!

10 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Yeah it’s the name of the new single but the song is about the myth of Narcissus and if it was for Weyes, I’d expect the flower of the same name in the visuals… Not that it means that those orchids are for Lana per se… but maybe?!

I think it’d be really weird if it was for Weyes because he has been tagging her in everything related to their work together, except these flowers. He also didn’t tag Weyes in the ‘see you in September’ post that was about her so maybe it is for Lana!

"Don’t forget me"

8 minutes ago, kaliuchis said:

idk how to explain this but the piano on rockefeller >>> the piano on bb

While I want more than the piano being the main instrument, the piano in BB was very good. I also like the piano on Rockefeller a lot, it’s very dark and goes really well with her airy vocals 

"Don’t forget me"

Was the picture he posted to tease Weyes used in the album photoshoot? Cause I don't remember seeing it so maybe he's teasing Lana without using the actual pictures but similar vibes.

But the theory of slowly unveiling a Lana photo is way more interesting so I'll stick to that :thumb2:

giphy.gif

18 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I think it’d be really weird if it was for Weyes because he has been tagging her in everything related to their work together, except these flowers. He also didn’t tag Weyes in the ‘see you in September’ post that was about her so maybe it is for Lana!

I wouldn’t even have thought it’d be for Lana - maybe- if it wasn’t for the 😏 and emojis… He really seems to be hinting at something, just like he did with his « See you in September » caption for Weyes. 

15 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Was the picture he posted to tease Weyes used in the album photoshoot? Cause I don't remember seeing it so maybe he's teasing Lana without using the actual pictures but similar vibes.

But the theory of slowly unveiling a Lana photo is way more interesting so I'll stick to that :thumb2:

he didn’t! But this seems more of a direct tease than the “see you in September” caption (to me at least). The fact he’s posted this picture twice with no tags makes me feel like it’s a hint. 

but at the same time I’m not trying to get overhype over possibly nothing :thumb2:

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I wouldn’t even have thought it’d be for Lana - maybe- if it wasn’t for the 😏 and emojis… He really seems to be hinting at something, just like he did with his « See you in September » caption for Weyes. 

the emojis definitely feel like an indirect hint! Him posting the exact same picture (just expanded) makes me wonder 

"Don’t forget me"

I just hope we don't have to wait a month for another part of the picture :delish:

I need this confirmed or debunked now.

The collapse when the next part has her hand (with the tattoos) and the nails so we can even estimate the date of the photoshoot :creepna:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Nova Times said:

The “soon”’s been stretched out far too much. We need a new update

I think i was fine this time around with the word soon because 2022 hasn’t been total silence on her part, with the two songs she released, and we got two albums in 2021 (plus there are some amazing non-Lana releases this fall). I get that we’re always hungry for new Lana and soon is never soon enough with us… but I must say that I really hope we get something by the end of the year. Soon doesn’t really excite me anymore :pft: and I don’t think that’s what you’d want for a new release, to have fans not excited 😆 

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I just hope we don't have to wait a month for another part of the picture :delish:

I need this confirmed or debunked now.

The collapse when the next part has her hand (with the tattoos) and the nails so we can even estimate the date of the photoshoot :creepna:

I can’t wait for someone to check the site code randomly and find the album cover and new random photos

"Don’t forget me"