Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I think, at least for now, we might have to wait for Lana to interact with Neil more by either liking or even commenting on posts he makes. Just like she liked that one picture a few days ago and not the Weyes Blood ones. I feel like as time goes on, if Neil is doing the slow zoom out thing Lana might like his posts to do with it. That's just my theory though :nails: As for the acronyms, honestly who knows until we get the song they're found in 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Lana please wake up and post an album anouncements, something about this drought has made these kids get scary

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

it has been confirmed by highly exclusive sources that lana will actually be speaking in tongues for this record, which explains blackoutzone's latest tweet, it is not the acronym, it is the actual title of the song, more, at 5, back to you, lustforlife 28m3Mff.gif

WGe8ynS.gif

Just now, Surf Noir said:

it has been confirmed by highly exclusive sources that lana will actually be speaking in tongues for this record, which explains blackoutzone's latest tweet, it is not the acronym, it is the actual title of the song, more, at 5 28m3Mff.gif

She took automatic singing too far I fear :icant:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

what if BOZ is actually just trying to get us to page 777 like @JessicaAppleBottomJeans challenged so he can actually release information :ma:

The way we went from page 600 to page 730 in 8 days is.....a little concerning :blush3: It has to mean something is in the air and incoming soon 

"Don’t forget me"

10 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i would LOVEEEE for lana to have a song similar to Weyes God Turn Me into a Flower. the birds remind me of Get Free. i need more of that from lana. 

the “it’s GOOD to be SOFT when they PUSH YA DOWN” on the song God Turn me Into a Flower is so lana del rey… like weyes snatched that lyric from lana’s mind 

i hope they work together for LDR9 cuz miss weyes is a LYRICIST !!! henney!!!

5 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

the “it’s GOOD to be SOFT when they PUSH YA DOWN” on the song God Turn me Into a Flower is so lana del rey… like weyes snatched that lyric from lana’s mind 

i hope they work together for LDR9 cuz miss weyes is a LYRICIST !!! henney!!!

RIGHT UGH. Weyes is so good. i'd also love to see them do something ((besides a bland cover of For Free)). i know they could make real poetic magic. :trisha:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Tbh...

No titles that include god/jesus, family members, country or conservative trumpist states please :crossed: 

I want big city skyscraper new york italian Salvatore glamouros ruby blue and green titles.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible